Why is there a Anime/Manga forum?

Questions, suggestions and comments regarding Phantasy Star Cave goes here

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:53 pm

It wasn't needed at all! Why?<br>This is the general rule about making new forums:<br> <blockquote> Forum splits are a tricky thing. They can make or break the life of a forum. However, they are basically the only way to create new forums. The general rule is this: if a forum gets overpopulated with messages of a certain type, it's time for a forum split. </blockquote><p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1078077219[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Postby Zylo » Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:21 pm

Because many pepole wants a Anime/Manga forum at pscave. <p>Why not in the general forum you may ask.<p>Maybe since it would might get spammed about anime threads later.
Zylo

Postby Missagh » Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:49 pm

Very well... the anime forum opened because of several requests. Also, I feelt like I wanted a anime forum too ;)<br>Though I see where you're going.<p>Best regards,
Missagh

Postby Benoit » Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:54 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Zylo</i><p>Because many pepole wants a Anime/Manga forum at pscave. <p>Why not in the general forum you may ask.<p>Maybe since it would might get spammed about anime threads later.<br></blockquote><br>Which is exactly when it would have been needed. Not now, since there no threads about it yet...<p>Oh well.
Benoit

Return to Site related