Levels...when do you get them?

Questions, suggestions and comments regarding Phantasy Star Cave goes here

Postby Gipper » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:51 am

I would like to know when you get to go to up certain "levels" of board membership. I know it is based on # of posts, but when can I expect to go up? Also, you spelled eScapipe wrong.
Gipper

Postby Neo48 » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:08 am

Ah. Its wierd...its not a set ammount. I haven't leveled for a while now....
Neo48

Postby Forge » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:08 am

It seems to be based on a set amount, every 10 posts to start with, but then it seems to thin out.<p>To be honest, I've no idea.
Forge

Postby Benoit » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:22 pm

The thread which showed the specifics vanished. I searched for it when I originally saw this thread, to no avail...
Benoit

Postby Lietz » Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:07 pm

mmmmmmmm.... need to post more.
Lietz

Postby Malakai » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:55 pm

For the love of the forum, do NOT become a post-whore.<p>These are the levels that I know of:<p><10 posts - Newbie<br>10 posts - Getting started<br>20 posts - I'm in the ps world<br>30 posts - The Ps cave board rocks<br>40 posts - Kicks mosquito ass<br>50 posts - Learned foi technique<br>100 posts - Can spell gifoi and nafoi<br>200 posts - No need of trimate to survive<br>300 posts - The enemies are using escapipe<br>400 posts - Hey, i know combination attacks<br>500 posts - Can spell the Megid technique<br>600 posts - Wanna move to Algol star system!<br>700 posts - Alis, Rolf, Rhys, Chaz are jokes, compared to me<br>1000 posts - I'm related to Lutz<br>1500 posts - top experience points soon<br>2000 posts - Phantasy Star addict<p>This isn't all, it'll be updated as time goes on.<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Malakai on [TIME]1126130691[/TIME]][/size]
Malakai

Postby Tails99 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:26 pm

Cool, thx Malakai :peace: :pop:
Tails99

Postby Malakai » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:45 pm

Four levels added, in my bored state at work. :~
Malakai

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:19 am

Cool.<p>I'd say 3000 posts for admin.
Mage1

Postby Malakai » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:38 pm

Must....not....give in...to....sadism....<p>Mage, 'Administrator' is not rank, it is Missagh's position here on the boards. He has it as his title so that everyone knows that he is the boss around here.
Malakai

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:02 pm

Oh.<p>Maybe the 3000 one is co-admin.
Mage1

Postby Benoit » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:39 pm

No, Mage1!<p>Posting doesn't gain you any titles that indicate you to have any authority on these boards.
Benoit

Postby ThePeaGuy » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:56 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><p>Oh.<p>Maybe the 3000 one is co-admin.<br></blockquote><p>Mage1, for the love of god, stop acting retarded. <p>EDIT: If you're going to keep acting stupid here all the time, ingoring our pleas for you to stop, would you kindly please use this image as your new avatar? Hopefully, you will learn something substantial from it. :)<p><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1112370962[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

Postby KexMex » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:22 pm

Mage1, they all just said it, but it so appears that you are somewhat on a lower level, judging from intelligence.<p>If you aren't, kindly act a bit smarter.<p>Have a nice day.<p>I sound silly saying such stuff.
KexMex

Postby Malakai » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:33 pm

<blockquote>Maybe the 3000 one is co-admin.</blockquote> <p>NOW...<p>I will explain this slowly, and clearly.<p>Missagh has the title of 'Administrator' because HE IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS BOARD. THIS MEANS...<p>Being the ADMINSTRATOR, Missagh is the boss of the board, and controls everything here. That is ALL that Missagh's title means. There is no 'co-admin' or anything of the sort because 'Adminstrator' is an INDICATIVE TITLE, whereas we only have RANKS.<p>I hope that this is clear now.
Malakai

Next

Return to Site related