a phart post

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

a phart post

Postby toee » Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:17 pm

you know, phan art... its funny laugh.<p>i have better stuff, but i dont want to start some kind of scandal where i look like a bad guy because i used someone elses art, ill intent, as a model. so this is the best i can do while being able to say i didnt copy anyone. have fun.<p>Image
toee

a phart post

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:38 pm

Chaz trying to go Super Saiyan?
Lord Khyron

a phart post

Postby KexMex » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:41 pm

Looks more like he just crapped his pants.
KexMex

a phart post

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:40 pm

Don't get me wrong.. It's rather nice..<p>I'm just waiting for the gold hair to explode and the "I can go SSj3322351115 so I'm more powerful than you Zio" to come out...
Lord Khyron

a phart post

Postby KexMex » Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:51 pm

Well, my opinion is that he looks like he's thinking "Can't... let... it... get... in... my... underwear..."<p>Not to insult anybody... though I'm in a bad mood today.
KexMex

a phart post

Postby toee » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:31 am

hehe, well its actually supposed to be rolf but the head would not come out right... that is pretty much the best head i could do. i tend to press too hard when i draw so eventually it becomes very difficult to erase things. any more erasing there and i think i could rub a hole in the paper, heh.<p>could be rolf just before releasing a megid, thats what i was thinking. or it very well may be the lighter side of rolf we dont hear much about, trying to squeeze out a fart after the akward silence caused by darum's murder/suicide.
toee

a phart post

Postby Forge » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:19 pm

It looks nice.<p>Perhaps it's Rolf looking brooding after the Nei cutscene.
Forge

Return to Fan stuff