nei

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

nei

Postby toee » Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:39 am

did this morning... last night, i dunno exactly.<br>once again the head didnt turn out that great, i swear i can do better... so i should, right? yeah yeah. anyways... <p>Image
toee

nei

Postby Forge » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:16 pm

That's pretty good, Toee.<p>The head doesn't look too bad though, although the hair behind her head seems to stop abruptly.<p>I like it.
Forge

nei

Postby toee » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:24 pm

thanks forge. ill keep tryin :)
toee

nei

Postby KexMex » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:12 pm

Also, decent. She doesn't look very athletic.<p>Forgive me, everybody, if I sound very pessimistic. That's how I am. I can't help it.
KexMex

nei

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:56 am

Very nice, i'd critisise but i really dislike doing it....... keep up the good work though :D
Etra McGarl

nei

Postby toee » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:17 am

i prefer negativity to approval. i cant get any better if people inflate my ego and i think everything i do is good. if you think something sucks or just isnt quite right, id rather know about it. sure i might disagree and get a lil huffy at first cuz i usually form emotionally attactments to the things i create, but ill get over it and appreciate the honesty, i swear. :P
toee

nei

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:23 am

Alrighty then i'll voice my oppinon :D since i've been given permission.<p>Only thing i see wrong with this oen is that its not level, ears not on the same plane, and the face is curved the the left a bit, other then that its great. :)
Etra McGarl

nei

Postby Ein Tyrion » Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:07 am

NEI IS PRETTY GOOD...<br>heres my word...since i'm a god at art <ego boost<p>i have a problem with the position of her hands....the drawing hands and the face is a bit distorted<p>but overall very good keep it up, i'm really liking your stuff
Ein Tyrion

Return to Fan stuff