amy

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

amy

Postby toee » Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:17 am

just drew amy... <br>turned out fairly decent<p> [img][IMG]http://img15.exs.cx/img15/9723/amy2lt.th.jpg[/img] [/IMG]
toee

amy

Postby Forge » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:18 pm

Looks good.<p>You have the bodies down pretty well.<p>Very nice.<p>I always preferred Anna though. <Cough>HINT</Cough>
Forge

amy

Postby toee » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:23 pm

bodies are easy, i use a photobook of yui ichikawa i downloaded for models... which is why my faces are usually not that good cuz i have to tack on a face that doesnt go with the body.<p>im gettin to anna, hehe. hugh is next
toee

amy

Postby Forge » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:24 pm

Hugh?<p>He's not a woman!<p>He doesn't have anywhere near as good a body as Anna, by far the sexiest of all PSII characters. (Although Shir is cute and Nei can be very bestial. Heheh.)
Forge

amy

Postby toee » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:33 pm

i actually thought amy was the cutest... im intimdated by women who can beat me up, and i wont lie, i didnt like nei's face in the game... lol... i just didnt find her all that attractive. didnt use shir to even get the visiphone so i dont really have an opinion on her, but dont worry, ill get to anna soon. maybe even today/tonight
toee

amy

Postby Forge » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:43 pm

Good man.<p>Still, Amy was pretty cute too.
Forge

amy

Postby KexMex » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:11 pm

This pic isn't as good as the Rudo pic... but quite decent though.
KexMex

amy

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:58 am

Nice nice, keep it up<p>and what did you eman by you ahve a program of art work??? do you draw these or have pictures that you look off of to draw? :?
Etra McGarl

amy

Postby toee » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:15 am

ah, i meant i have a bunch of pictures of a model that i use for poses.
toee

amy

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:26 am

Ahhh i understand. :D<p>ONly thing i see wrong with this one is<p>nose and eyes are too high on the head(only problem you seem to be having is that your poroportions are slightly off) :) but finding a system and practiece always fixes that :D
Etra McGarl

Return to Fan stuff