Any interest in a Fallen Planet Walkthrough?

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:00 pm

I've been debating doing one. What do you guys think? I'd hate for someone to be deprived of the game simply because they got stuck or missed a subtle clue.
Jamesfnquinn

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:47 am

I myself would prefer to accomplish the game without hints. I rarely use walkthroughs. Though, others may want one.
LaconianShot

Postby gm2987 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:30 am

Walkthough are really only needed for games that don't give you a clue on what to do or where to go (Breath of Fire is an example) So nah I don't think you need to make one.
gm2987

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:25 am

Cool then! Less work for me. Thanks for the feedback guys.<br>But to be honest, I'm eager to discuss the game with someone. Any comments or questions about your particular progress in the game? Has anyone got to the Dr. Mad cult sidequest? Or has anyone reached Gothic yet? Which characters have you unlocked? Anything like that? =)<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1110701068[/TIME]][/size]
Jamesfnquinn

Postby gm2987 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:23 pm

*Has yet to play it becuase hes increasingly busy with school* this week I'll get a chance to do so, but I know how you feel XD
gm2987

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:23 pm

As soon as I download the second version, I shall play like a damn fiend. However, I've been unlucky... dial-up is slooooooooooow when downloading such a large file, and I keep getting disconnected by my ISP when I get far.<br>
LaconianShot

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:08 pm

That's cool guys. Hey, would you like me to email you the game 5mb chuncks like last time?
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Monocromatico » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:21 pm

You may ask someone else to write a walkthrough if you feel the need, though. A players view of the game may be more interesting than the creator describing their own game.
Monocromatico

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:46 pm

Not a bad idea. You volunteering?
Jamesfnquinn

Postby gm2987 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:26 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Jamesfnquinn</i><p>That's cool guys. Hey, would you like me to email you the game 5mb chuncks like last time?<br></blockquote><br>already downloaded, just a matter of me getting time to play it.
gm2987

Postby Monocromatico » Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:02 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Jamesfnquinn</i><p>Not a bad idea. You volunteering?<br></blockquote><p>Saner and I did the Chaz Adventure walkthrough. I just read it yesterday and thought how funny it sounded with my english.<p>Nah, my english is not so good and I don´t quite have the time for this now.
Monocromatico

Postby LaconianShot » Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:05 am

If you wouldn't mind sending me the game like that again, JFQ, I'd appreciate it.
LaconianShot

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:43 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>If you wouldn't mind sending me the game like that again, JFQ, I'd appreciate it.<br></blockquote><p>Sure bro. I'll send it to the same address as last time. = )<p>Oh and Mono, no worries.
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:07 am

James.. I recommend you fix some of the char portraits to get rid of the dottedness..<p>That would make it much nicer.
Lord Khyron

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:17 am

Don't worry about that. The final version of the game is going to get a complete graphics overhaul. Everything will be basically the same, but all the graphics will have much more detail. But thanks for playing the game, Khyron. I hope you're enjoying it.
Jamesfnquinn

Next

Return to Fan stuff