Your Art

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Your Art

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Feb 28, 2004 3:50 am

Here is the thread for all the PS fans who sketch PS pictures. If you want, include your style, mediums and pencil/brush/ink set. You don't have to incude a sketch of your own...this is just a thread for anyone who loves to draw, as I do, and only include what you want. I'll start off:<p>Style: I tend to draw more realistic then most of the compendium/ sega art, but I sometimes do my own variation of the art that Sega puts out (like my avatar).<p>Mediums: Just plain old sketching pencils! I've also used pure graphite...but I don't really like the effect. No colors for me!<p>Medium Set: Mars Lumograph Sketching pencils. It's actually a German company (I think)...my set ranges from 2H to 8B.<p>Sketch: Scanner is down :@ Hell, I don't even know if I could put pictures here...
LaconianShot

Your Art

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 28, 2004 2:50 pm

Photo Bucket is your friend:<br>http://www.photobucket.com<p>My brother lost the installation CD of my scanner. :@
Benoit

Your Art

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:16 pm

Well...I apreciate it, but...it still doesn't help me...I need a driver for my scanner so I can scan my pictures onto my computer. It's not the actual file management I'm having trouble with...
LaconianShot

Your Art

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:42 pm

<blockquote>Hell, I don't even know if I could put pictures here...</blockquote> <br>I was helping you with that part. :)<br>When you would have the scanner running, of course.<p>Look at what brand your scanner is, and go to the manufacturer's site. There's bound to be some drivers for download there.
Benoit

Your Art

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Feb 29, 2004 2:52 pm

Ohhhh...thanks! I never thought to do that. Hmmmm...I think I will get Photo Bucket <i>after</i> and if I ever get my scanner working. ;)
LaconianShot

Your Art

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Apr 05, 2004 10:58 pm

<blockquote> Benoit wrote:<p>Photo Bucket is your friend</blockquote><p>[scoff] I posted MONTHS ago, they have YET to activate my account. So I decided to just forget it.
Prince Noah

Your Art

Postby Mizehrith » Thu May 06, 2004 8:13 pm

Style: I do both manga/anime as well as a more realistic style of drawing. Sometimes, I even end up trying to find out different ways to mix the two.<p>Mediums: Sketching pencils for me, too. No colours for me, either. :)<p>Medium Set: The same as yours; Mars Lumograph Sketching pencils, by Staedtler - ranging from 2H to 8B.<p>Sketch: Er... *points to avatar*. :D (it's all I've got scanned at the moment)
Mizehrith

Your Art

Postby LaconianShot » Thu May 06, 2004 10:53 pm

Ahh, that's great! I hope to see some of the stuff you've been working on...I'm always interested in fan art.<br>How do you like your set? I find that mine performs just the way I want it to, but I rarely use the darker shades.<br>Now I want to go draw! :D
LaconianShot

Your Art

Postby Mizehrith » Fri May 07, 2004 3:58 pm

Works like a charm. ^__^<p>Quite the coincidence! I, too, find that I tend to make more use of the lighter shades than the darker.
Mizehrith

Return to Fan stuff