pso character

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

pso character

Postby toee » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:18 pm

Image<p>bam. to me, her shoulders are too wide. my excuse, maybe shes trying to stand tall, or at attention?
toee

pso character

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:21 pm

Nice, nice i see your faces are coming out more level. Its good to see you accomplished it in such a short amont of time :D keep up the good work :)
Etra McGarl

pso character

Postby toee » Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:10 pm

i actually wouldnt expect it to carry over... we all get lucky sometimes. i didnt even try to set up proportions. i just winged it. hell, the shape of the face you see is all there was to it. i usually start with a malformed circle and go from there, but this time i just drew the pointed bottom of the chin and rounded it out, almost like a heart. so yeah, i just got lucky.<p>now if only this luck would carry over into everything else
toee

pso character

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:47 am

HAHA not luck, skill thats how i get the shape of all my faces(damned skeleton drawings) I start with the chin and draw the sides of the face and neck hair so on and so forth, so its not winging really just a different aproch to the art :D
Etra McGarl

pso character

Postby Wolf 10 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:03 am

That's really good. I think that maybe you should draw the hat to look a little bit less...at an angle.<p>EDIT: That is a hat, right :~ <p>[size=small][Edit by Wolf 10 on [TIME]1111550653[/TIME]][/size]
Wolf 10

pso character

Postby toee » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:50 am

hehe, yeah, its a hat. the hat was at an angle similar to that in PSO. ill keep wingin it then, maybe the stick figures are whats screwin me up.
toee

pso character

Postby Mage1 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:09 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Wolf 10</i><p>That's really good. I think that maybe you should draw the hat to look a little bit less...at an angle.<p>EDIT: That is a hat, right :~ <p>[size=small][Edit by Wolf 10 on [TIME]1111550653[/TIME]][/size]<br></blockquote><p>It's a hat alriight.<p>from PSO ep 3.
Mage1

pso character

Postby Forge » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:57 am

The hat is at the right angle for a RAmarl.<p>Another great picture, Toee!
Forge

pso character

Postby Ultema » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:03 am

Oooh, those stick-figure bits never worked for me. I was always livid in art classes when they tried making me use them because I draw too hard and can't get rid of them after, and they just screw me up :(!<p>If I may suggest a few things:<p>The face is pretty good! I'd suggest to keep experimenting with this "winging it" because it seems to be working for you, just try to weight each side equally!<p>Rib cages are below breasts, meaning that instead of being concave, the torso would be slightly convex until you get to the stomach area which I would assume you want to bend in slightly, and then round outwards for the hips (curvy factor is up to you XD ). Elbows in-line with the navel!<p>Sorry I think I had more to say but ... my brain is a bit fried and I haven't been to bed yet, just leaving messages as I go along XD
Ultema

pso character

Postby Forge » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:13 am

Toee, may I suggest you take heed of Ultema's advice.<p>She's a great artist.<p>Your faces are really working though, don't change them.
Forge

pso character

Postby toee » Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:45 pm

awesome, i knew if i kept posting garbage on here id get sound advice. ill keep at it. if i wasnt so self conscious about my writing id post that here too and maybe get some help there too. but i am, so sucks to be me. :P <p>oh, and ultema if i could some of your work, thatd be pretty cool. usually seeing or reading, or whatever, other peoples work inspires me to keep going with my own regardless of how i feel about it. :)<p>thanks<br><p>[size=small][Edit by toee on [TIME]1111592908[/TIME]][/size]
toee

Return to Fan stuff