nei 2.0

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

nei 2.0

Postby toee » Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:56 pm

*crawls out from under eraser dust* gasp! instead of going to sleep i had to try nei again. i like the whole thing cept the head. cant win em all. i even think the hands are decent and i am terrible at hands. yay... anyways here ya go. thanks to kiko wu for posing. yar.<p>Image <p>ditched using the stick figure for this one. :P
toee

nei 2.0

Postby ThePeaGuy » Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:30 pm

Your sketch of Nei is not too bad, toee.<p>I would like to add that you shouldn't too hard on yourself when drawing these pictures. Sure, you might make some errors along the way, but that is all part of the development of an aspiring artist. ;)<p>"Error goes with the territory; it is a part of any science."
ThePeaGuy

nei 2.0

Postby Shell Presto » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:58 am

Good attempt. Keep 'em coming.<p>I feel obligated to give my input, as it seems you want to improve...<p>Hands are too small. The hands are almost as big as a person's head (from the wrist to the middle fingertip goes to about the chin to around the hairline. <p>Her neck should be a tad bit longer. Head head is too far forward on her neck.<p>The shoulder to the left is a bit too far back. The shoulder on the right is almost perfect (good job!)<p>The torso is pretty good, but the crotch on her suit is off. The line on the leg on the right should be the opposite, curving away from her stomach (that's the best i can describe it...)<p>You're showing improvement already, so I hope that you take these suggestions into mind for your next piece.
Shell Presto

nei 2.0

Postby Etra McGarl » Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:16 am

Good, job...Shell already posted what i was gonna say :p so keep um coming :D
Etra McGarl

Return to Fan stuff