My PS Phan Art!

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:15 pm

Well, if you look to your left, you can view my happy lil' creation...<p>Now, look below and view my drawing of Rika, not colored, but shaded.<p>Image<p>This next one I colored...<p>Image<p>Now, the last one I inverted the colors...<p>Image<p>Yeah, they're supposed to be bigger, but this is how it turned out... Here you go.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Dreamer on [TIME]1112206569[/TIME]][/size]
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:16 pm

I see no drawings. :?
Lassic's Chllun

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:19 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><p>I see no drawings. :? <br></blockquote><br>The VERY first one is a drawing...wait...? You can't see it...?! :?
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:26 pm

No. I see your Avatar fine, but I see your text, and then blankness.
Lassic's Chllun

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:27 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><p>No. I see your Avatar fine, but I see your text, and then blankness.<br></blockquote><br>This's REALLY weird.....I can see it all just fine. WTF? Hey, I'll try to fix this...
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby ROMeo » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:29 pm

I see the drawings, perhaps it's on your end Lassic.<p>Also, I must add this is one of the most BEAUTIFUL drawings to grace this Fan Stuff forum (the pink one with the inverted colors is my personal favorite, it seems to have added depth). Please keep the art coming. :)<br><p>[size=small][Edit by ROMeo on [TIME]1112136489[/TIME]][/size]
ROMeo

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Benoit » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:50 pm

The drawing is gorgeous, Dreamer! :)
Benoit

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:58 pm

<blockquote>Originally posted by ROMeo<br>I see the drawings, perhaps it's on your end Lassic. <p>Also, I must add this is one of the most BEAUTIFUL drawings to grace this Fan Stuff forum (the pink one with the inverted colors is my personal favorite, it seems to have added depth). Please keep the art coming. :)<br></blockquote> <br>Thanks, ROMeo! You know, I like the pink one best, myself...it took me awhile to get the color right, but I'm glad with how it turned out. :p<p> <blockquote>Originally posted by Benoit<br>The drawing is gorgeous, Dreamer! :)<br></blockquote> <br>Thank you, Benoit. :D<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Dreamer on [TIME]1112137744[/TIME]][/size]
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby toee » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:46 am

wow thats really good... im jealous :)<p>er no sarcasm there. seriously that is really great. im gonna look at em again now.
toee

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:00 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by toee</i><p>wow thats really good... im jealous :)<p>er no sarcasm there. seriously that is really great. im gonna look at em again now.<br></blockquote><br>Thanks, toee. But there's no need to be jealous; you're a great artist as well. :)
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby toee » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:44 am

haha... im a jealous person by nature and great only in my dreams... sometimes. drawing isnt something i was ever meant to be good at but you have some awesome talent there. show me more?
toee

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Ein Tyrion » Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:57 am

It's absolutely beautiful.
Ein Tyrion

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:12 am

Its AWSOME!!! I want more Stubbs!<p>Dramer keep up that awsome fan art, that one has me beat :p
Etra McGarl

My PS Phan Art!

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:29 am

<blockquote>Originally posted by toee<br>haha... im a jealous person by nature and great only in my dreams... sometimes. drawing isnt something i was ever meant to be good at but you have some awesome talent there. show me more?<br></blockquote> <br>If I get any more art done, I'll be sure to post it in this thread. :)<br> <blockquote>Originally posted by Ein Tyrion<br>It's absolutely beautiful.<br></blockquote><br>Thank you, Ein. :)<br> <blockquote>Originally posted by Etra McGarl<br>Its AWSOME!!! I want more Stubbs! <p>Dramer keep up that awsome fan art, that one has me beat :p<br></blockquote> <br>Gee... Etra, you're a wonderful artist, too! I love your drawings. :)<p>BTW, call me a caffeine fiend, but what's Stubbs...? :?
LegoMuskCat

My PS Phan Art!

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:34 am

Thanks alot Dreamer.<p>hahaha Stubbs was created by Ein and Me as i had him play it for the first time and the first thing he screamed was,"dear lord she has da stubbula feet" (When shes flat lined, on her character sprite, her feet look like stubbs) :p
Etra McGarl

Next

Return to Fan stuff