More comp Art(Neo style)

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:53 am

Image<p>Muwhaha :)
Etra McGarl

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Neo48 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:56 am

pouahaha! Its Neo...human style...gotta love it. Good job Etra ;) <p>(First fan art of Neo..Woot! :D )
Neo48

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:57 am

Great pic :P!<p>Who is that?<br>I am guessing: Rune, or Chaz<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1112504279[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:59 am

Its Neo's HUcast but without his Helm, and humany :p
Etra McGarl

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:02 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Etra McGarl</i><p>Its Neo's HUcast but without his Helm<br></blockquote><p>I never knew that the androids have humans inside of them. :)
Mage1

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:04 am

They arn't :p Neo just asked me to draw it like that, came out pretty decent, hehe, i'm open for critiszum trust me a i need it :D
Etra McGarl

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:06 am

Really?<br>Really?<p>Is this a joke! :p<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1112504799[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:07 am

Ehhh, i'm not sure what you mean, but i wasn't jokeing about anything that i relized :p :p
Etra McGarl

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:10 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Etra McGarl</i><p>Ehhh, i'm not sure what you mean, but i wasn't jokeing about anything that i relized :p :p<br></blockquote><p>You said:They arn't Neo just asked me to draw it like that, came out pretty decent, hehe, i'm open for critiszum trust me a i need it <p>and I said: Really, do you need critisizm?<br>Really?
Mage1

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:13 am

You only said Really? Really? :p so i was confused, and ye si need it i nee dto know whats wrong with my art :D
Etra McGarl

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:19 am

Okay...Here is the barrage...<p>Erase SOME of the little scribbles, only some.<br>Well, and shade the sides a bit.<p>That is the barrage.
Mage1

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:25 am

I was planning too, but i did it on a comp so shadings a bit difficult :p<p>Thanks for being honost mage :D
Etra McGarl

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Demon Child » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:31 am

Mage1 just ignore the moron. He's a spammer and you're just encouraging him.<p>Anyway, nice picture Etra McGarl. :)
Demon Child

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Etra McGarl » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:32 am

Mage your feeding a spammer don't do it, ignor them even if it does screw with you just put um aside........<p>Alrighty then Mage do you think i should Fix the hand on the sword a bit or is that good?<p>Thanks Demon child :D<p>[size=small][Edit by Etra McGarl on [TIME]1112506459[/TIME]][/size]
Etra McGarl

More comp Art(Neo style)

Postby Mage1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:34 am

I PMed you DC, did you get the letter?<p>Nice Picture Etra, especially because it is on the computer.
Mage1

Next

Return to Fan stuff