PSV- Introduction Preview (UPDATE AT LAST XD)

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby gm2987 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:10 am

Alright an update for anyone who is still interested in my project, as I said in another topic I’m adding more to the beginning, basically a very long introduction about the main character and some of the sub characters, this first part takes place before the main game. Eventually when I get done with all this at the start of a new game you will have the option to start at the main story or the introduction first, in the introduction however you will be able to start at a higher level, gain money early, find unique items you may need later, and get a better view of the main cast. I’m offering this because I want people to play it but I don’t want them to feel forced to play though such a thing because it doesn’t have anything to do with the main plot.<p>Now then here is the preview; unfortunately I don’t have any in game shots because I’ve been working on the story for this more then anything. Anyway here’s a brief start of the story.<p>Phantasy Star V – The Battle for Algo Introduction, A Hunter’s Life: Anza Lionlord a fairly normal student in his hometown, he has no idea what he wants to be or what he wants to do with his life, he is a person who has been born with a very powerful skill that can only be awakened upon his intense anger, the power he calls Heaven’s Judgment.<p>[TAB]Upon arriving home from school one afternoon he finds his father standing over his mother’s bloody body with a knife in his hand, his father is a ranging alcoholic and starts cursing at Ansa who is still in shock at the sight before him, after his father spits on his mother’s body Ansa becomes enraged and invokes the Heaven’s Judgment destroying his father along with his own house. When Anza awakens he is forced to leave his hometown in order to avoid prosecution, he leaves with no where to head when he is confronted by a small group of Hunters, who decide to take Anza to the hunters guild to give him training for his power. <p>Ansa study’s under his advisor Erika and becomes a full fledged hunter, he starts doing missions and finally starts to feel a sense of belonging, however he overhears a plot to overthrow the Grand Councilmen of the Hunter’s Guild, Astrid Alfonse, also know as the “White Lord.” Now Anza must decide to throw away his pleasant life in order to tell the truth or will he kept the secret and continue his life without worry? Worse more, if he did tell the truth would anyone believe him?<p>Characters:<p>Anza Lionlord – A young man who has had a lot taken away from him, growing up with an abusive father and kind mother he is a hard worker who always try’s to do his best, he posses a unique power called Heaven’s Judgment which has great power, however the people around him look at his power as if it were evil causing him to be distant towards other people. Anza grew up in a small town and upon leaving has the whole world in front of him with many opportunities awaiting him, how he handles those opportunities will always be up to him, he is a person never to be influenced by others.<p>Erika Lingod – A young mature woman and Anza’s battle teacher, she takes him as her apprentice although she is a young hunter herself, she notices Anza’s potential and acts on it, a very sweet and kind person however she is very loyal and confident about her own skills and beliefs, she is very headstrong and arrogant which at times gets her into trouble.<p>Chaz Redie – Ansa’s only childhood friend and two years younger to him, he looks up to Anza like big brother and trust’s him with his own life. Chaz is different from most of his other family and is very active and talkative, he is still a child and is a regular genius in school, and however Chaz doesn’t like school and tries to sneak out constantly to hang out with Anza.<p>Raven Lucia – A trainee partner of Anza under Erika, he’s sly and smart and very eager to excel, he thinks of Anza as a pushover and often makes fun of him, Raven is the son of the head of Aedio and has a promising future, because Raven has had an easy life he doesn’t understand the thing’s Anza goes though.<p>Leah Hartwind – a young trainee who becomes Anza’s apprentice after he is a full fledged hunter, she is strong willed and intelligent and at times a little ditzy, she tries her best and wants to become the #1 hunter, and a member of the council like her brother.<p>Hector Hartwind – Leah’s older brother who despises Anza, he is overconfident, rude and lazy. He cares deeply for his sister and rarely shows this side of him to anyone. Hector is a first rate hunter and is on the lower levels of the hunter’s guild council, he constantly tires to pass on his work so he can do his own ‘work’ which consists of laying around and doing nothing.<p>Akane Song – Akane lives in a small cottage by herself out in the woods, she grew up having to depend on herself and has lived most of her life alone, she meets Anza during one of his missions and assists him, she is a master animal tracker and hunter and a very sweet and gentle person. She quickly develops a crush on Ansa and has a hard time telling him how she feels.<p>Those are the playable characters for the introduction (all but Chaz but that’s because he has a later part in the story and is introduced here.) Now I begin work on the real thing, if I’m not lazy and get involved in this I hope to get a demo released with the next few weeks, but because its me and because finals are steadily approaching (7 weeks until) I prob. Wont be able to get it out until summer, but have faith I’m still committed to getting this game done!<p>Post any comments, opinions, questions, ect.<br>
gm2987

Postby Zylo » Wed May 04, 2005 11:07 pm

Sounds interesting, I'm looking foward to it.
Zylo

Postby King Lassic » Fri May 27, 2005 5:49 pm

Make it happen....If I knew how to help I would.<p>Stupid suggestion......Tie up the whole noah lutz thing in this one....reference them all being the same person.<p>
King Lassic

Postby gm2987 » Fri May 27, 2005 10:13 pm

Right now I just need time, lucky I'm really about to get a lot of it, 3 day weekend right now, then only 7 days left of school then summers here, I'll get a lot done if I can just sit down and work on it XD
gm2987

Postby gm2987 » Fri May 27, 2005 10:22 pm

Well heres the character spites, most are finalized, may do some small edits but you can see them in the forms here...<p> Image<br>From the Left... Chaz, Bashkar, Akane<p> Image<br>Diffrent images of the hero, Anza<p> Image<br>From the left... Leah, Hector, Raven<p>Note: The bashkar character comes in the later part of the game so I didn't include a Bio for him, I also have made a Dezolian character set along with a possible Dezolian character named Forte (I have in my character list but may end up being a merc or a small player... I haven't worked in a larger role for him yet, of course he's a priest ^_^)<p>Anyway that image is below...<p> Image<br>Forte is on the far right, the other three are just normal Dezo sets... to bad I can't find any skins for a furry kind of person... and monster ones don't work well in the charamaker...
gm2987

Return to Fan stuff