Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Mage1 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:28 pm

I think it's new to me.<p>I can tell you where you can get a GREAT script, you have to rip somebody else's game though (you have to get certain I cons from the rmxp game and rip the scripts to)<p>(you can PM me if you want it)<p>It shows the "Besitary" and other stuff.
Mage1

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Sabio » Wed May 04, 2005 10:58 am

Hi Folks,<p>Sorry for been so long away, but I didn't have much time on the lanst days.<p>Here a screen shot from piata academy<p>http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/superhipoglicemia/piatauni.jpg <br>(huge image) <p>Mage1: Now I'm looking for a combo script. I've fond 2 scrips, but no one of them machs the phantasy star 4 combo system. This will be a great help.
Sabio

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Redeemer » Wed May 04, 2005 4:03 pm

ive seen remakes before, but this work in progress is indeed incredibly well done, and thusfar im liking the art and such more than the original game itself. I foresee great things indeed with this, and I commend you for your work. Good Luck on Future Progress.
Redeemer

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed May 04, 2005 4:50 pm

Sabio, check your PMS and your mail for the gmail invite
Lord Khyron

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Sabio » Wed May 04, 2005 6:41 pm

Thanks Khyron, please check my reply.<p>
Sabio

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby ROMeo » Wed May 04, 2005 9:31 pm

Heh, looks like a translation from genesis to SNES. Don't take it in bad light though , it looks great and I'll definitely play it when it's finished. :)<p>The music can be a problem though, as unless you know a musician, you'll most likely have to settle for the game's original music score. As the Sega Ages remakes made the PS license fresh again you can't use music from the Music Compendium unless you want to risk some "Cease and Desist" letters from Sega... who is distinguished for losing all and every lawsuit but oh well....hmm, actually this applies to the game's original music score as well...what to do... what to do... ask for assistance in the OC Remix community?<p>If all else fails, Mozzart and peers don't generate copyrights. Worked for me with my Masque of the Red Death module for Neverwinter Nights. :D <br><p>[size=small][Edit by ROMeo on [TIME]1115242444[/TIME]][/size]
ROMeo

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Benoit » Thu May 05, 2005 6:03 pm

ROMeo, it's just a fan game. He isn't going to sell it.<br>Therefore Sega doesn't care.
Benoit

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby halla » Thu May 05, 2005 7:14 pm

Yea Sega or another big company wouldnt sue if something is free.
halla

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby gm2987 » Thu May 05, 2005 10:09 pm

That didn't stop SE from forcing the people who were remaking parts of CT into a movie like thing to stop production or they would be sued...<p>Then again Sega doesn't seem to care as much as SE...
gm2987

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Benoit » Thu May 05, 2005 11:24 pm

Ahh, but Square-Enix is evil, that's the difference...
Benoit

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby gm2987 » Fri May 06, 2005 2:18 am

Sega is more evil then SE by far... and if any fan game has a better story then they can come up with then theyre will be hell to pay XD
gm2987

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Dr. Casey » Fri May 06, 2005 2:31 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by gm2987</i><p>Sega is more evil then SE by far... and if any fan game has a better story then they can come up with then theyre will be hell to pay XD<br></blockquote><p>Hey, you're Online!<br>
Dr. Casey

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby gm2987 » Fri May 06, 2005 3:17 am

I'm on a lot just been bussy with school, moving, and playing PS remaking 1... I'm still working on beating it while I play ToS but PS1 always starts to bore me after while... and damn it I want to move on to PSG2 ;_;
gm2987

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby AlysBrangwin » Fri May 06, 2005 3:30 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>ROMeo, it's just a fan game. He isn't going to sell it.<br>Therefore Sega doesn't care.<br></blockquote><p>Well, not all companies take freebie games/game mods lightly. A friend of mine made character models for The Sims, Unreal Tournment, Morrowind, and another game based on Marvel's superheros, not even using a single piece of Marvel's art, and he incurred high bandwidth bills, but Marvel still send him a C&D, and threatened to sue him.<br>
AlysBrangwin

Phantasy Star 4 Remake

Postby Sabio » Fri May 06, 2005 11:43 am

I don't fear SEGA. They don't have copyrights here in Brazil.....<p>Huahuahuahuahuauha
Sabio

PreviousNext

Return to Fan stuff