Phantasy Star V Battle for algo

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby gm2987 » Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:40 am

Okay an update,<p>Current RPGmaker2000 Project: Phantasy Star 5 The battle for Algo <br>Database Complated 93% <br>Story 97%(leaving 3% in case I forgot to add something)<br>Maps and Events 3% (Had to lower it when I realised I was much lower)<br>Demo Compleation 40% <br>If you have questions about my game please message me. <br>Right now working on the demo and now thanks to a member here I have a kickass title screen! :P
gm2987

Postby Missagh » Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:50 pm

So is there any further progress with the project?<br>I'm pretty excited about this game, no screenshots around? ^_^<br>Best regards,
Missagh

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:40 pm

Why do people not respond to e-mails sent out? I'm still waiting, Oh maker of this game.<p>My patience only goes so far...
Lord Khyron

Postby gm2987 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:26 pm

I haven't got any emails about my game since I got the title screen from the guy who made it o_O Anyway uh sadly I've basicly been lazy about the game. I although have worked on a few things in RPGmaker2000 which I didn't realize before and how atleast skills wont be screwed up but sadly the skills basics have to be redone again >.><p>Oh yeah also will have a web site up sometime soon.<p>Also I am getting back to work on it now :P<p>[size=small][Edit by gm2987 on [TIME]1080161573[/TIME]][/size]
gm2987

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:22 pm

Well e-mail me and I will respond. Dya have specific PS tilsets and monster sets?
Lord Khyron

Postby gm2987 » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:28 pm

I never got your email. I don't have any PS tile sets besides a motiva one and monster sets nope<br>
gm2987

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 25, 2004 4:56 am

Well E-mail me and we can discuss and I can give you some things you would like.<p>The PS III remake should be done with PS TILESETs, Not FF6 tilesets.
Lord Khyron

Postby Benoit » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:05 pm

<blockquote>The PS III remake should be done with PS TILESETs, Not FF6 tilesets.</blockquote> <br>Yeah!
Benoit

Postby gm2987 » Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:54 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Well E-mail me and we can discuss and I can give you some things you would like.<p>The PS III remake should be done with PS TILESETs, Not FF6 tilesets.<br></blockquote>Still waiting for you to send me what you got...<br>
gm2987

Previous

Return to Fan stuff