Phantasy Star V Battle for algo

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:05 pm

I don't think anyone knows this (unless you go to SFC and read my sig there) I'm making a fan game for PS, Its based 1000 years after the PD was beat. I've got almost all the story done. Its being made RPGmaker2000 (Best thing I know how to use) If anyone wants any info on it PM me.<p>Edited to make new title :P<p>[size=small][Edit by gm2987 on [TIME]1077583147[/TIME]][/size]
gm2987

Postby Monocromatico » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:07 pm

Uh, what is the question again?
Monocromatico

Postby Missagh » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:28 am

Tell us more! How far has the progress gone?<br>Best wishes,
Missagh

Postby gm2987 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:04 pm

I'll just copy and paste what I have on SFC real quick as far as progress...<p>Current RPGmaker2000 Project: Phantasy Star 5 The battle for Algo <p>Database Complated 90% <br>Story 93%(Only Side Quests left tofinish) <br>Maps and Events 10% <br>Demo Compleation 35% <br>If you have questions about my game please message me. <br>All of the story is finished besodes the side quests. <br>Want to know the story? PM me. <br>Last updated 2/12/04<p>Just a little more info on it,<p>Its 1000 years after PS4, Its about a guy saving this girl in the begining and continues on from that point, in the game the way I've worked it some PS4 characters will be in it. ^^ (don't worry it works well for all of them) I don't have a site or anything yet hoping to get microsoft publisher soon.. (or whatever the web site making thing is can't remember the name) Right now I'm working on getting a few skills in for the demo. I have nearly all the items and weapons and other things made up but the skills and the Special skills (since I can't work combos well I make it so each character has a very good skill they can unlock in the game. The Heros you auto get but you can upgrade it thoughout the game)<p>BTW the quest was does anyone care to hear the story :P(just saw the post lol) <p>I really think most people will like the game overall, just have to find the time to work on it, since I'm 16 and in highschool not that much free timeon my hands to work on it and play RO so I usely shwich off days on working on it. I'll be look for testers of the demo soon, That is when its near finished and I get my site up...<p>Edit: Also I'm using the US translations for how its linked because I know them better and more people have played the normal translations.<p><p>[size=small][Edit by gm2987 on [TIME]1076846700[/TIME]][/size]
gm2987

Postby Missagh » Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:09 pm

You've got PM.
Missagh

Postby Benoit » Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:29 pm

Microshit Publisher? Why? If you really want to get lazy, which you will be with any software that makes websites, take Frontpage Express. It's free and comes with your Windows disk.<p>I make websites in Notepad. That way I have full control, and it's more like realy work. Then you also feel more like you've achieved something.
Benoit

Postby gm2987 » Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:14 pm

Frontpage? Yeah thats the name Microsoft Frontpage thats what I used XD I learned how to use that in a class and it will work well for my site.
gm2987

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:39 pm

Oh gawd! Too many systems to choose from...getting...so...confused...need...food....ugh...
Rika/Phoenix

Postby gm2987 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:19 am

Lol Rika. I'm in need of some help right now, I'm wondering if anyone knows of someone whos remixed the PS2/4 music, looking for PS4s main theme, and PS2 battle them and PS4s laughter 1 and 2. Also want to know if anyone goods with making an title screen.
gm2987

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:05 am

Well it sounds really neat,A game made after PS4 you said it would have some of the same characters,how would that work most of the characters were human so wouldn't they have died over a thousand years :?. well anywho best regards on completeing the game.<p>-Etra McGarl-
Etra McGarl

Postby gm2987 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:51 pm

That will be show in the game, I'm not going to spoil it :P
gm2987

Postby Hero » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:58 pm

kind to think of it doesn't really fits the plot nor making a sense in PS storyline. anyways as it is a fan game i'd be still gladly looking forward to it and respect authors choice the way it is. <p>about remixes of combined Phantasy Star tunes.. hmm i dont think there are any PS2/4. but i have a PS1/4 techno one if only you are interested (PS1:Dunegeon and PS4:Air Castle)
Hero

Postby gm2987 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:30 pm

I would like to hear them, and I'm not talking about PS2/4 bindings I'm mean remix's in MIDI or WAV formats of those tunes. Like I have one for a boss battle that was Breeze from Slayers Try opening and it really fits well!<p>Hero the way I have put it, it will make since really a lot of since! Trust me I really think I know what I'm doing :P
gm2987

Postby Hero » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:54 pm

that way you should turn to Missagh becouse he has most biggest collection of those among us. i think he'll put all the midis for the next update here somewhere.<p>and i mean , well :? these characters .. arent they supposed to get old a little ?
Hero

Postby Redeemer » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:18 pm

most biggest? You mean largest. Yeah I remember when we all submitted hundreds of songs lol
Redeemer

Next

Return to Fan stuff