Phantasy Star V Battle for algo

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby gm2987 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:23 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Hero</i><p>that way you should turn to Missagh becouse he has most biggest collection of those among us. i think he'll put all the midis for the next update here somewhere.<p>and i mean , well :? these characters .. arent they supposed to get old a little ?<br></blockquote><br>Of course, I don't want to spoil anything but if you want to know then pm me.
gm2987

Postby Hero » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:44 pm

heh, i think there's still ALot to be done with rearanging all of that garbage ^^<br>wonder how many it will turn to be? i have about ~ 120 of midis and i feel so small lol
Hero

Postby Missagh » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:52 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Hero</i><br>that way you should turn to Missagh becouse he has most biggest collection of those among us. i think he'll put all the midis for the next update here somewhere.<br></blockquote><p>That's correct, the collection sure is huge. I'll add the midi's soon, hold your hats ;) <br>Best regards,
Missagh

Postby gm2987 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:21 pm

Great looks like thats set then. :P
gm2987

Postby Benoit » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:09 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by gm2987</i><p>I would like to hear them, and I'm not talking about PS2/4 bindings I'm mean remix's in MIDI or WAV formats of those tunes. Like I have one for a boss battle that was Breeze from Slayers Try opening and it really fits well!<p>Hero the way I have put it, it will make since really a lot of since! Trust me I really think I know what I'm doing :P<br></blockquote><br>Why do so much people make that mistake?<br>It's sense.
Benoit

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:16 pm

I can understand Wren, Demi and maybe Rune and Rika being it but no one else. Or the next Lutz...or maybe a reincarnation?
Rika/Phoenix

Postby DaveGeorge » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:04 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Redeemer</i><p>most biggest? You mean largest. </blockquote><p>Haha I see that the grammar-police is here.... :D <p>You could do that for hours at different message boards. But I neither have the energy or the will...besides my grammar isn't always perfect either ;) As long as you understand the context it's perfectly fine with me...<br><p>[size=small][Edit by DaveGeorge on [TIME]1076965544[/TIME]][/size]
DaveGeorge

Postby Benoit » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:59 pm

I call myself the grammar guru, and sometimes I can be so persistent on certain errors that it's annoying... Sorry in advance. ~_~
Benoit

Postby Redeemer » Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:57 am

Lol. I dont cosider myself as part of the grammar police force although I have much better grammar than most people I know as well as reading capability. As for music when my dad reset the comp back to december 22nd more than half of all my music files were lost :@
Redeemer

Postby gm2987 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:40 pm

Update on my progress<p>Current RPGmaker2000 Project: Phantasy Star 5 The battle for Algo <br>Database Complated 90% <br>Story 93%(Only Side Quests left ot finish) <br>Maps and Events 12% <br>Demo Compleation 37% <br>If you have questions about my game please message me. <br>All of the story is finished besides the side quests and the ending...<p>Not much over the weekend I'm afriad I've been sick XD
gm2987

Postby Benoit » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:48 pm

Maps and Events up 2%.<br>Demo Completion up 2%.<br> %)
Benoit

Postby gm2987 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 3:47 pm

People said to keep everyone informed...
gm2987

Postby Benoit » Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:08 pm

I know, maybe you misunderstood.<br>I just noted the actual progress so everyone else could easily read it without having to scroll over and over to see the progress.
Benoit

Postby gm2987 » Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:42 pm

Oh lol nvm then XD
gm2987

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Feb 19, 2004 1:37 am

I do have derivatives of laughter and other ps music in wave and midi and mp3 format to showcase to help with the project.<p>You mailed me and I will respond soon.
Lord Khyron

PreviousNext

Return to Fan stuff