Phantasy Star V - The Battle for Algo (Was it just a dream?)

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby gm2987 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:30 am

WELL NOW! Now that the boards are back up I'm finally able to frelling update about my game... knowing that some of you have been to SFC you may have herd, I've stoped on my game, sadly its all gone and done with, however that doesn't mean that its truely finished...<p>The game itself still remains on my computer and the demo is finished (if you want ti PM me and I'll send it though MSN/AIM) I don't plan to continue to work on this (school is evil, and honestly I really just like making the story, not the game itself.) because of this I have desided to turn it into a story which will be posted here, however because of my own problems (LD, among other things) I'm very very bad at spelling/grammer/sentance structor, however I would like to continue to write this story and post it for the people here to read. So I'm requesting a bit of help, if your a very good editor (I'll give you some testing beforehand) and would like to help me by editing my story (I type it up you just need to edit it) then please PM me/Email me/Leave a message here, doing so I will respond sending a small test just to see how well you are at ending (I understand anyone can overlook anything, I not asking for perfection.)<p>If anyone is intersted please respond, not just for editing but if you would like to read the story I want to hear you tell me, after all I don't want to waste my time just working on it to only have 1 person read it.
gm2987

Postby Amwhere » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:01 am

I'd be willing to do it.
Amwhere

Postby Gipper » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:44 pm

Since you are so willing to help me, it's only fair that I help you. Plus, I am really good at spelling, grammar, ect. So send it on over. My AIM SN is TheMadCanaic (ask me personally if you want to know the reason for the name)
Gipper

Postby runeSlasher » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:29 pm

Hook me up with that test, I have confidence that I am a great editor. Plus, your story sounds like it will be great.
runeSlasher

Return to Fan stuff