DEMO IS FINALLY OUT!!

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

DEMO IS FINALLY OUT!!

Postby gm2987 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:35 pm

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthrea ... post173278<p>You need to use bittorrent to get it, besides that they're shouldn't be any problems. Just google bittorrent if you don't know where to get it. Anyway I need a break, been working on finishing this all day >.> (fixing bugs and learning how to make a torrent) BTW If the link or something disapears its not my fault, that just means hongfire wont allow such a file to be upload on they're site and they had to remove it, if that does occur then I'll find another tracker (or someone can help me find one)
gm2987

DEMO IS FINALLY OUT!!

Postby Hero » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:55 pm

dlding... :)<p>good to know it's finally finished, i was really looking forward to it~
Hero

DEMO IS FINALLY OUT!!

Postby gm2987 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:43 pm

Really its been finished sense OCT but in this release I fixed a lot of bugs and changed the main character's names to what they should be.
gm2987

DEMO IS FINALLY OUT!!

Postby Missagh » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:49 pm

I'll see if I can add your game to PS Cave (bandwidth issues), I bet it will be more easy to download it instead of seeding a bt file...
Missagh

DEMO IS FINALLY OUT!!

Postby gm2987 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:43 pm

Missagh I don't think you can, you offered to before however I couldn't upload the game, as you said its prob. problems with bandwith.
gm2987

DEMO IS FINALLY OUT!!

Postby ROMeo » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:19 am

I hope it can be added to the site, bit torrent hates me. :)
ROMeo

Return to Fan stuff