Group Project (yes this again)

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby gm2987 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:01 am

Well I have no freaking time at all to write my fanfic it seems, so therefore I'm wondering if someones interested in doing a PS5 Fan game useing RPG maker (or something else if someones confident in useing it) If you are tell me what you can do, right now I'm thinking that we need the following<p>Programmer (one who makes the game useing RPGmaker or whatever)<br>Storywriter (one would be me, we can use my story if the group wanted but it would be a group desision and a group choice.)<br>Event Maker (Not related to RPGmaker, the person who would make the diffrent event extras like side quests, little extras like the merc. system I was thinking of)<br>Sound Mixer (Making own sounds, getting sounds of remixes from other PS games and stuff, like the stuff used in my game most of it is remixes)<br>Character designer (Accually makes the characters, useing paint or photoshop or whatever.)<br>Faceset designer (same as above but for face sets)<br>Editor (would edit the text to be put into the story)<p>Anything more we need?<p>First off if your interested in doing this tell me what you can do, (Storywriters I'm not just taking people who might have 1 good idea, I'm talking people who can make up a semi-desent idea just off the top of there head, prob. need 2 or 3 if not more)<p>If you know someone who might be interested in doing this please point them to this topic.
gm2987

Postby gm2987 » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:13 pm

*sigh* no ones interested in this? Dear god I'm tired of trying >.><p>*admits hes also really annoyed that he has herd little to no feedback from his game even after 20 people have downloaded it*<br>
gm2987

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:10 pm

Hey bro, I'd be happy to do what I can. If you've played my game at all then you know what I can do. Let me know if that sounds good! =)
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Coldfury » Sat Feb 19, 2005 3:24 am

I would be willing to help, I don't know programming, how to work RPGmaker, or where to get it, but I could do editing. I could also help with some ideas for side quests and tangents. Worked alot with NWN Aurora toolset, and I have a basic grasp of scripting. Let me know if you could use me. Please contact me via e-mail, I never check online PM's.<p>-Cold
Coldfury

Return to Fan stuff