Download the Demo for Fallen Planet here!!!

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:09 am

Phantasy Star- Fallen Planet<br>---Warning! Adult language!------<br>Non-linear storyline! Join the Mother Brain Network or the Resisitance! <br>Over 15 cities!<br>Over 30 Mazes and caves!<br>12 playable characters!<br>Three vehicles featuring; the Hovercraft, the Landrover, and the Airship (piloted by an old friend!)<p>The year is AW 1284. The planet of Palm is known for it's affluent culture and beautiful cities. But unknown to the rest of the solar sytem is that all is not well on the green planet, and a dark cloud of doom hangs over it's citizens. You are Jams, an infamous mercenary for hire whose dubious morals can be considered both ingenious and despicable. With an eye for the beautiful women of Palm, and a nose for trouble; he and his best friend and conscience, Josh embark on a quest to find out who trashed Jams' house after he returns home from a job, and this leads them down paths they couldn't ever imagine.<p>Download the demo here:<br>https://secure.logmein.com/go.asp?page=click2share&ticket=ZHGdRAhBhy6FZ3U%2E3raFxzJb5KMa1EL9wUhIN4trZ4c <p>Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image <p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1109038458[/TIME]][/size]<p>Screenshots from version 2 with more authentic ps graphics and longer gameplay. Coming next week ( by March 9 I'm thinking )<p>Image Image Image Image Image <p>[size=small][Edit by Jamesfnquinn on [TIME]1109706445[/TIME]][/size]
Jamesfnquinn

Postby Arkhan » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:28 pm

Phantasy Star 1?....sweeeeeet.<p>Is this online playable like on a byond server sorta thing? Or just offline?
Arkhan

Postby Butoden » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:54 pm

Isnt this an RPG 2000 game? I see RTP Graphics :p
Butoden

Postby gm2987 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:29 pm

Most of it is unique so shut up about the RTP already (yes I don't like people complaining about the RTP graphics -_-'') His demo is kickass nuff said.
gm2987

Postby Jamesfnquinn » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:49 pm

Thanks a lot GM! I appreciate the props! (did you get the files I sent?)<br>To answer everyone's questions, yeah it's an RPG 2000 game, and the graphics are rpt (which is why the demo is so darm big). Also my expanded demo will be available in the next week or so. I felt that the one that's out right now is just too short, so the next one coming will have more pc's, towns, and further plot development. <br>As a non-linear game; the story really starts to branch out once the initial continent is left, which I hope you all can experience once it's released.
Jamesfnquinn

Postby gm2987 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:16 pm

Yep got the files, having a pain in the ass trying to merge the wasteland chip so it doesn't screw up normally >.> so yeah anyway... can't wait for the update.
gm2987

Postby Butoden » Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:12 pm

<blockquote>Most of it is unique so shut up about the RTP already (yes I don't like people complaining about the RTP graphics -_-'') His demo is kickass nuff said.</blockquote> <br>Sorry! :( I used rtp myself too but I too got too many complaints :D
Butoden

Postby Cuber » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:00 pm

The font is driving me mad, it's differnt to the one in the screenshots.
I can hardly read the font I'm getting here...

That's not right, is it?

Edit: wow, sorry this thread is ooold. o.o;; Not good for my first post..
Cuber
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby Danny » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:31 pm

http://www.m2kbrothers.com/Site/extrarm2.php
Download the font patch and use it in the folder where you have the game. The should fix the font problem. If it doesn't, then you could try getting RPG Maker 2000 (RM2k), cut and paste the game in the projects folder then use the font patch on RM2k. If it still doesn't work, then I don't know what else to say... I hope that helps. :)
Run for your lives! It's the huge sandworm that never reaches you!
Danny
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Cuber » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:58 pm

Thanks. :D Works like a charm. ^^
Cuber
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Return to Fan stuff