A teaser for you all...

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:03 pm

Oh yes forgot one thing I'm adding...<p>Each monster will drop an item, think of RO if you have played it, where every monster drops an item, you sell to NPC to get money, however some of the items can be sold to NPCs to make a little bit of money, some might be used to get a Merc, and others can be used to trade for diffrent weapons armor or other items you may need.<p>Basicly I'm including monster drops items to add a unique system of trade thoughout the game.
gm2987

A teaser for you all...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:02 am

That reminds me of Secret Of Evermore's market for some reason. Must be the trading part...
LegoMuskCat

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:28 am

Yeah I guess it could be kinda like that in a way...<p>Well anyway as a small update YOU HAVE GOT TO LOVE PHOTOSHOP! I just edited the PS4 Motavian backgrounds off this site so there size for RPGmaker2000 and I'm including those within the game (should make the graphics look more PSry)<p>Edit: Photoshop rocks! Currently ripping the gif files of the monsters on the PScave site and making them into single image monsters going to post some results fairly soon, they're working great! Hell I even riped a Zio one for fun XD<br><p>[size=small][Edit by gm2987 on [TIME]1109466170[/TIME]][/size]
gm2987

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:09 am

Image <p>Like? Not like?
gm2987

A teaser for you all...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:29 am

I like it, but there's black space around the dudes in the front... Besides that, it looks good.
LegoMuskCat

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:31 am

Yeah I saw that after I posted it (as well as the H and T instead of HP and TP XD)
gm2987

A teaser for you all...

Postby gm2987 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:41 am

Fixed it , I'll upload another shot when I'm done working right now I need a break XD (been going at this for hours XD)
gm2987

Previous

Return to Fan stuff