Eradose's art

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Eradose's art

Postby Eradose » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:19 pm

If you don't know yet, yes I am an artist. I have very little (if any) PS related artwork. But, after I finish a few, I'll post them here. As well as some of my other works, and perhaps links to some of my fanfiction projects.

Until then, here's a preview of what I'm working on now.

Also, you can check out my other works on http://eradose.deviantart.com or http://eradose.sheezyart.com
Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the evil deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Black Waltz 0 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:13 am

Awesome looking Rika. :shock:
Check out my PS fanfics here!
The Phantasy Star fandom's resident yaoi manaic...
Black Waltz 0
Scorpius
Scorpius

Location: On a rocket hurtling through space at the speed of light.

Postby Abominae » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:14 pm

You're really good. Still, you should work on proportions a little more. Don't worry... you're probably better than I am with a pencil anyway.
Abominae

Postby Surei Uorushu » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:13 am

Boobs are way too huge, but other than that I love it! I wanna see the final piece.
When you think you're finally alone, you're not.
Surei Uorushu
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Eradose » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:36 am

Yeah, I know I have a few problems with my art still. I noticed that I messed up her legs while I was coloring. I also have problems drawing hands. And male characters are also a bit of a challenge due to getting muscle tone just right. As for her chest size, well, I was kind of guessing on that. I can't always get it just right.

Well, here's the finished product.

Rika as X-23
X-23 is a character from the comic book New X-men. I thought that since they shared a similar weapon (sort of), I would try it. I put a ton of work on shading this picture. More so than what I have done before, making this one of my best pictures to date.

And here's two more PS artwork....

Neo Sailor Pluto
I have a reason why Rika is dressed kind of like Sailor Pluto. But, it's a long story. Let's just say she is part of a new generation of Sailor Scouts.

Nei as Aerith
I don't think I need to say much about why I did this. But this is a very old work of mine. A little over a year, so you can see a few problems with it. It also has my old coloring style as well. Now a days, I color on my computer.

And now for a few non-PS related works.

Elegant Telos
A practice with gothic style gowns in this one. Not shaded, but it looks nice.

Glamours Saber
This was a try at makeup filters in my work. It's very unlike Saber (Fate/Stay Night) to even wear makeup, but it almost seem natural.

What I've done
A failed try at blood splatter. It looks more like a smear. But this picture really gives emotion. Why Saber is crying? Well, I'm not really at liberty to say, but what is one thing that would cause Saber untold sorrow?

I've got more on my Deviantart and Sheezyart profiles if you want to see more. Also, if you want to put my PS fanart on the site, go right ahead.
Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the evil deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Abominae » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:24 pm

Try making copies and messing around with shading features. That seems to be something they really need. Other than that, they're pretty damn good.

Although the Sailor Rika one looks like she's scratching her ass...
Abominae

Postby Eradose » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:05 pm

Actualy, for the Neo Sailor Pluto picture, I was trying to recreate this pose. http://www.pscave.com/other/dramacd/fanbookpage09.jpg The skirt was suposed to cover the rest of her hand becasue, as I said before, I'm not really good at drawing hands.

But, as always. human error dose come into play. Her arm ended up too close to her body, and dose look a little weird.

I've just tried my hand at a Conversation with the Elsydeon gag. Tell me what you think.

Demi- "Hey look. I found someone who is just as short as me."
Edward Elric- "How did I end up here? How many paths are in the gate anyway?"
~Conversation within the Elsydeon
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Eradose » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:25 am

Another sampler of my art here

Keyblade Master Valkyrie
As you can see, this picture has my old pencil coloring method. But, this was a very complicated work too. If you look at the picture, you can see feathers in the background. This is the character Valkyrie from the anime series UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie dressed as a Valkyrie Profile style valkyrie. The title is a referance to her wand/sword that is called "The Key of Time".

My Three Valkyries
One of my favorite pictures. This was my second try at serious shading my pictures. If you take a look at this, then my Rika as X-23 picture, you can see my coloring has been getting better since this. The three characters in this are Lennith from Valkyrie Profile (lower right), Valkyrie from UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie (lower left), and Yuuki from the webcomic Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki (upper right).

Silmeria the Fox
A first try at a Sonic style character. And it will probably be my last too. Chibi style charaters of any kind I cannot get to look right. But at the time, it seemed like a good idea.

Swimsuit Rose
I'm posting this picture to show my other art style. For a time, I tried my hand at garage kit customizations. However, I only ever made two finished products. This one was once a 1/6th scale Wonder Festival 2005 Dead or Alive Hitomi black swim suit garage kit. But with a little epoxy putty, paint, and time, I created my own Rose from Fullmetal Alchemist. If you're wondering what that thing is on her back, well it's a port of an automail wing. Long story.

Zack's Island Hrist
I don't really like how her hips turned out. And her arms don't seem right to me. But the whole point of this picture (as well as my entire Zack's Island picture series) is to practise my anatomy skills. But, for some reason, Valkyrie Profile fans seem to like this picture (and not just the guys).

And that brings me to what I want to talk to you all about. You see, after what happened with my Rika as X-23 picture, I think it's time to do another study picture. And this time, I'm going to do one of a Phantasy Star character. But, who will be my subject? So, I'm going to let you all choose who I should put on Zack's Island (and yes, I am referancing to that DOA game).

The girls you have to choose from are as follows.....

-Alis (PSI) ~votes: 0~
-Nei (PSII) ~votes: 0~
-Rika (PSIV) ~votes: 1~
-Demi (PSIV) ~votes: 0~
-Alys (PSIV) ~votes: 1~

So, tell me who you want to see on the beach. Or, if you want, I can do pictures of all of them. (Rather just do one, but if the fans demand it, I will do so)

Oh yes, I also promised to post a fanfiction sample. Well, here's a link to Valkyrie Profile: Evolution. I warn you though, I might have a few typos here and there. http://eradose.deviantart.com/art/Valky ... 1-37133021

The reason I'm posting this fanfiction is because I did something that almost all fanfictions don't do. I give you a choice of the ending. You see, at a particular chapter, I let you choose what you want the character do. Your choice will actualy affect what ending you get. So, will you get the good ending, or the bad ending? Well, the only way to find out is read it yourself.
Last edited by Eradose on Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Abominae » Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:46 pm

My vote goes to Rika(PS-IV)
Abominae

Postby Black Waltz 0 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:21 am

I vote for Alys! :D
Check out my PS fanfics here!
The Phantasy Star fandom's resident yaoi manaic...
Black Waltz 0
Scorpius
Scorpius

Location: On a rocket hurtling through space at the speed of light.

Postby Eradose » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:25 am

Two votes so far. Keep voting people.

Also, I'm currently working on a picture called Demi 2.0. Basicly, it's Demi in an upgraded form (don't worry, the change shouldn't be too drastic). The lineart is still unfinished, but if every goes to plan, I should have it finished by Monday.

I'll also post a Demi 2.0 bio sometime soon as well.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Eradose » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:17 am

It's finally done. Here's my newest PS IV fanart....

Demi's Upgrade

Demi 2.0 bio.....

Race: Android (Algo model)
Version: 2.0
Interests: Hacking, karaoki, yaoi, video games, music

Demi was once a android created to act as a systems controller for the climate stations built on Motavia. However, in just a few years, Motavia's climate stations were updated with their own AI units. Thus making Demi obsolete. Just about 500 years ago, she was reactivated for a special recon mission. She, and a clone of the Numan hero, Rika, were to look into a mysterious energy source just outside the Algo star system. With Rika in cryo-sleep, Demi was left to pilot the ship. However, when they got there, a mysterious energy surge hit the ship. The ship went out of control, and flew into a black hole. When Demi finaly was able to reactivate herself, she found the ship had crashed on an unknown planet. After the trip through the black hole, the ship drifted until it finally crashed 500 years later.

After self-repairs, she went out of the ship to find that Rika had been awakened from cryo-sleep just about two days ago. When Rika returned to the ship, she informed Demi about what was going on. Aparently, they were in an alternate dimention (or "realm" as the common term is), and a group called the ISF (Interdimentional Special Forces) was willing to help them. Since the Algo star system in their realm had been uninhabited for 300 years (from what data they were able to find), they desided to start anew on their new home planet, Earth. Demi was still in a state of disrepair, and was rebuilt with an ADS (Alchemy Drive System), as well as a new look as per her requests. The ADS allows her to change between her original look, and her new "standard" look, as well as use some types of "magic".

Demi has taken interest in the world of hacking. She is one of the top ranked hackers in the ISF. She also has become a pro in the video game comunity as well. She also has taken interest in Yaoi (a collection of over 200 pictures is stored on a special hard drive she keeps hidden somewhere in her room). She also has developed a very odd sence of humor. She likes to play jokes on people, epecialy with her hacking skills. This has, however, gotten her into trouble sometimes. But, Demi has managed to find ways to get out of trouble. Particulary with her looks. She finds that in her original form, she can act so cute that she can get out of situations without much trouble. And if that dosen't work, her other form works quite well too.

In her standard form, she is about 5 feet, 11 inches tall. She says she has the same mesurments as the famed "Eight Stroke Warrior" of Algo legend. But in fact, her bust size is about an inch larger (a misscalulation she dosen't plan to change anytime soon). She is not above using her looks to get her way, but tends to use it if acting cute in her original for dosen't work. She also has mastered L33T, and will speak it whenever she is talking to other androids, as well as online. She often hangs out with Rika, Nuku-Nuku, as well as a few other friends she has made through the ISF.

There is another Demi 2.0 picture in the works. I hope to have it finished sometime this week. Anyway, enjoy the picture, and don't think too much of the backstory.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:05 pm

Just study some Urushihara and you should get anatomy down pat..
~Ima Ga Sono Toki Da!"
~Imagination and memory are the same thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names~
Lord Khyron
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Surei Uorushu » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Lord Khyron wrote:Just study some Urushihara and you should get anatomy down pat..

Isn't that like hentai stuff? ._.;;
When you think you're finally alone, you're not.
Surei Uorushu
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:18 pm

Unless Langrisser is hentai, no.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Next

Return to Fan stuff