Fate/Dark Moon

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Fate/Dark Moon

Postby Eradose » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:12 am

Ok, from the title, you know it has something to do with Fate/Stay Night. But, there is PS related stuff here.

Fate/Dark Moon follows Edward Elric, and then later Saber, through a story of darkness, revenge, sorrow, and redemption. This story has a large cast of charactors, including Rika, Alys (somewhat), Demi, Alis (in a way), and Nei (In some way, shape, or form).

Also, if you want to see Book One: The Dark Lords of Valhalla (it has no PS stuff in it, hence why it's not posted here), it's on my Deviantart, and Sheezyart profiles. As well as here. http://kingdomzeal.nulani.net/valhallaf ... php?t=1123

Next Chapter: Ed and Al's great escape.

As Shirou, Rin and Lennith make their way to Akina's house, Shirou's mind goes back to the events that just transpired. "Saber....." Shirou thinks to himself, "What has become of you?" At the top of the steps, at the entrance to the temple, stands a girl with green hair. "Hrist said to expect company." says the girl, "Come on inside. Akina is waiting for you."

Later.....

"I see..." says Akina, "So that's what's going on." "And as you can see," says Rin, "it looks like for his safety, we're going to have to hide Shirou here." "I understand." says Akina, "You are both welcome to stay here until this matter is resolved. Even with Hydra's ship, there's plenty of room here." "Wait a second.." says Hydra, "Did you just indirectly insult me just now?" "What ever gave you that idea?" says Akina, "I mean, it's not like I'm saying that you intentionally crashed your ship into my house after all. Although I am thinking it loudly." "WHAT?!?!" says Hydra, "Why you flat-chested, no good, little...." "FLAT-CHESTED?!?!?" says Akina, "Well you're one to talk shorty!" "Well you're the one who turned me into a kid!" says Hydra.

"Tohsaka," says Shirou, "all of a sudden, I have second thoughts about staying here." "Don't worry." says Rin, "Unfortunately, this happen a lot. But it will resolve itself on it's own. Any minute now in fact." As Akina and Hydra continue to argue, they start to hit each other. Then, they both hit each other at the same time, and in a bright flash of light, fuse together. "Not again..." says Hydra. "Serves you right Hydra." says Akina. "What the hell just happened?!?!" says Shirou. "Shirou," says Rin, "meet Akidra. This is what happens when Akina and Hydra get into a fight. You see, it's a fusion spell that Akina accidentally cast on herself and Hydra, and it is triggered when they're about to kill each other, so to speak."

"And yet," says Shriou, "it looks like they still maintain their individual personalities. This just gets weirder and weirder." "Well, as soon as they get along," says Rin, "they will split apart again." She glances at Akidra. "Right ladies?" "Right....." says Akina and Hyrda. Rin then start to drink a cup of tea. "By the way," says Hydra, "do you know why Edward has that picture of you in a magical catgirl outfit?"

Rin then spits out her tea. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND OUT YOU LITTLE......."

Fate/Dark Moon
Book Two: Chaos of the Past

Chapter one: On the Other Side of Time

Meanwhile, in the 1300s..........

Ed and Al find themselves surrounded by several knights on horseback. "And what do we have here?" says one of the knights. "What are two young boys doing out here by themselves during a time of war?" "What now Brother?" Al whispers to Ed. "I have no idea." Ed whispers back, "Let's just keep our cool, and hope they don't notice Shabranigdo on my arm." Just then, one of the knights notices something. "What is that mark tied onto your arm boy?" he says, pointing to Ed's Leaf Village headband tied on his arm. "A rune for the Ruinous Power perhaps?" "The Ruinous Power?!?!?" says Ed, "You mean the Chaos? Here?"

"So," says another knight, "you do know of them. Few know of what they truly are in this realm. Mostly witches. And that means you two must be witches as well. Turn over all your weapons, and surrender now." "Witches?!?!" says Al, "Are you insane?!?!?" "Just do as they say Al." says Ed, "I'd rather not provoke them further." Ed then turns over his coat, as well as several Kunai daggers. Al, reluctantly, turns over his Emperium Keyblade. "Good thing the Soul Drinker dematerialized," Ed thought to himself, "or I would have a lot more explaining to do." "Take them to the castle." says one of the knights, "The king will decide what to do with them."

As Ed and Al are taken away, someone watches nearby. "Just couldn't keep your mouth shut," says a girl dressed in purple and black. "Could you Edward?"

Elsewhere........

"Where the hell are we?" says Masane as she looks around. "I...." says Valgaav, "I don't know. Last thing I remember was..... We were knocked into the portal and..... It's a little fuzzy after that." "Say," says Rushina, "where's Edward and Alphonse?"

"They have been captured I'm afraid." says a voice from behind them. They turn around to see someone behind them. "Lady Rika!" says Valgaav, "What are you doing here?" "Wait a second." says Masane, "You know this elf girl?" "She's not an elf." says Valgaav, "She is what is know as a 'Numan'. She is also the Neo Scout of Pluto." "Neo.... Scout..... Pluto?" says Rushina, "You mean she's a Sailor Scout like Rini?" "Exactly." says Valgaav, "Pluto is the Sailor Scout of time. Thus, she has an ablility over time itself. But, Lady Rika, what are you doing here?"

"Valgaav," says Rika, "as Rini has said before, you do not have to be so formal with us." She looks at the others. "You must be Masane. The current wielder of the Witchblade. And you must be Rushina. The dragoon of Gaav, and is known as the Demon Dragoon Queen. Edward has told me about you all." "Speaking of Edward," says Masane, "you said they were captured. By who?" "The Knights of the Round Table." says Rika, "You see, we are currently in the 1300s. However, I did not expect to see you here while I was on assignment." "Hold it." says Rushina, "You mean that you're not here to save us?" "I only came here just before you did." says Rika, "You see, as you went out to the chaos storm, the ISF detected Chaos activity in one of Tarantulus' old labs. Apparently, they used a time gate he built to travel back to this time period. But for what, I do not know."

"Tarantulus?" says Masane, "Who the hell is that?" "Tarantulus was a former general in the Dark Crystal Syndicate." says Rika, "He disappeared a few months ago after the fall of their leaders at the hands of the Neo Scouts." "I remember that operation." says Valgaav, "We thought that Tarantulus and the other three Predicons, Quickstrike, Rampage, and Inferno, were destroyed that day. But, I'm not so sure that creature is truly gone." "Exactly." says Rika, "We have discovered that Tarantulus, like Envy, was working for the Chaos the whole time. After all, he is a spawn of Unicron."

"Wait a second..." says Masane, "You said we're in the 1300s. Isn't that the time of King Arthur?" "Yes." says Rika, "This is the time of the King of Knights. Why?" "If I remember what Omega said," Masane continues, "there was a Chaos Lord by the name of.... uh..... 'Archaon'.... I think." "I remember that too!" says Rushina, "Now, who was he again?" "Rushina," says Valgaav, "if you remember, Archaon was the first Chaos Lord to try and invade the realm of Earth. But he and his sword were destroyed by......" He looks at Masane. "You don't think that...." "Yeah." says Masane, "If they Chaos of our time traveled here, the only reason I can think of is to change it so Archaon wins." "And that will make Earth Realm the dominion of the Chaos!" says Rushina, "We got to do something!!!"

"First things first." says Valgaav, "We got to get Edward and Alphonse. However, knowing Edward, I don't think we need a rescue mission." "What do you mean by that?!?!" says Masane. "Edward has been is worse spots before." says Valgaav, "And thanks to what he learned during his time in the Hidden Leaf Village, I highly doubt he'll be captured for long."

~End of chapter one~
Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the evil deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Eradose » Mon May 12, 2008 3:58 am

Here's a two chapter update for you all. I warn you, there are a few bombshells dropped at the end of chapter three. Needless to say, this contains spoilers for Fate/Stay Night. You have been warned.

Chapter Two: Knights and Ninjas

Ed and Al are thrown into a dungeon cell in the castle. As Ed looks around at his surroundings, Al says "So, what's the plan?" Ed looks out the door, and sees one guard standing there. "Can they make this any easier?" Ed says to himself. He pulls up the sleeve on his right arm, and hits a switch. A small compartment opens up in his automail arm, and Ed pulls out a slip of paper. "Brother," says Al, "dose Winry know about that?" "Uh..." says Ed, "Not..... really..... Anyway, good thing they didn't check my arm. I have a few ninja seals I stashed just in case." He puts the seal on the door. "Ok Al," he continues, "make a hole in the wall, then hide beside the door. Make it look like we escaped."

Ed takes his place by the door. Al, using alchemy, punches a hole in the wall, and runs over to the door. "What's going on in there?" says the guard. He looks into the cell, and sees the hole. He tries to open the door, and is hit with a surge of energy. He falls to the ground, and Ed pulls the seal off the door. "Groovy." says Ed, "Ninja tools, always good in a pinch." He then undoes the lock with alchemy, and pulls the guard into the cell. "Ok Al," says Ed, "take his armor. He'll be out for at least a few minutes, giving us just enough time to get to the surface." "But brother," says Al, "what about you?" "I did learn transformation jutsu during my time in the Leaf Village." says Ed, "Now, we better hurry. If we're caught before we leave this dungen, we can kiss our escape goodbye."

A few moments later.......

Ed and Al make their way through the castle. Avoiding the guards, and trying to blend in as best they can. "Brother," whispers Al, "we need to get my Keyblade, and your equipment." "Right now," whispers Ed, "let's just worry about the exit. We need to make an escape plan in case things go south." As they make their way outside, they see a bunch of knight gathered in the courtyard. A person clad in armor on horseback makes their way inside. "King Arthur." says one of the knights. "Yes Benevier." says Arthur. "We captured two boys just outside the castle." says Benevier, "One of them had a mysterious rune on him." Benevier hands Arthur Ed's headband. "This is no Chaos marking." says Arthur. He then notices the coat in Benevier's arm. "Hand me that cloak." He turns the coat around, at looks at the marking on it. "Hoenheim...." "My lord." says Benevier, "Is everything alright?" "Bring them to me!" says Arthur, "Immediately!" "Yes my lord." says Benevier.

"Can you hear anything they're saying?" says Ed. "No brother." says Al, "But I think it's safe to say that things are about to get more complicated." Just then, a knight comes out of the castle. "Sir!" he cries out, "The prisoners have escaped!" "And now it just got worse." Ed thinks to himself.

Meanwhile.........

"Looks like Ed and Al have made their escape." Valgaav says while looking through binoculars. "However, they may need some help getting their equipment, and getting out of there." "So what are we waiting for?" says Masane, "Let's go in and......." "That will not be necessary." says Rika, "I already have a plan set into motion." "And that would be?" says Masane.

Just then, a woman dressed in red with black hair walks into the clearing. "Rika," she says, "I'm not sure about this plan of yours." "Easy Vampi." says Rika, "We just have to rely on the genin's demonic abilities for this one." "A genin with demonic powers......" says Masane, "Wait a second! You don't mean that knucklehead Naruto?!?!?" "Unfourtunetly, yes." says Vampi, "I really hope he doesn't screw up." "I would not worry about that." says Rika, "Nero of the Order of the Sword has been teaching him the Grim Grip technique. All I expect him to do is grab Ed and Al's gear and run away. It's all a ploy to distract the knights long enough for Ed and Al to escape." "Uh..." says Masane, "Not to be a stick in the mud here, but what if the bonehead gets himself captured?"

Back at the castle......

The knights start to search the castle for Ed and Al, unaware that they are in the courtyard, in disguise. "You two," says Arthur pointing to Ed and Al, "I want you both to guard the entrance. Make sure they don't escape, and bring them to me, unharmed." Just then, a giant hand of demonic energy reaches out, and grabs Al's Keyblade, and Ed's coat from Arthur. As the knights look to where the hand came from, they see a young man dressed in black and orange. On his head, the same headband tied off on Ed's coat. Grabbing the items, he yells out. "Let's see if you can catch the legendary ninja, Naruto Usumaki!!!!" "WHAT THE HELL DOSE HE THINK HE'S DOING?!?!?" says Ed. "Making an enemy of the King of Knights!" says Arthur, "You two, follow me. Benevier, guard the gate and make sure our 'guests' don't escape." "Yes my lord." says Benevier.

As Ed and Al follow Arthur after Naruto, Ed thinks to himself "What the hell is going on here!?!?"

~End of chapter two~

Chapter Three: Revelations

"I see three knights on horseback chasing after him." says Vampi, "Wait a second.... It looks like one of them is actually following Naruto's movements. Either this knight is skilled in the ninja arts, or more likely..." "It's Edward." says Rika, "This turned out better than expected." "Wait...." says Rushina, "Valgaav.... Masane..." "Yes." says Valgaav, "I sense it too. Chaos forces are nearby." "And they are heading right for it." says Masane, "Ed and Al may be able to help Naruto out. But, whoever they are with may get himself in trouble." "As much as I hate to say it," says Vampi, "Edward may need our help." "Agreed." says Rika, "We have to ensure that their companion survives. If not, it could cause a time paradox. We must hurry!"

Meanwhile......

Ed and Al follow Arthur in pursuit of Naruto. Ed keeps his eyes on Naruto, hoping for an opening for him and Al to break away from the pursuit. But, as they head into the woods, Ed senses something. "Look out!!!" he yells out.

At that moment, a dark energy explodes next to Arthur, knocking him off his horse. Ed and Al immediately stop in their tracks. "Brother!" says Al, "Was that...." "Yes." says Ed, "The Chaos. Naruto! Fall back to our position! We may have wounded, and the Chaos are attacking!" Naruto jumps down next to Ed. "Figured that was you Fullmetal." he says as he hands Ed his coat. "So, what's the plan?" He then throws Al his Keyblade. "Whoever these guys are," says Ed, turning back into his normal self. "They picked the wrong guys to mess with. I'm going to want to hear why you're here Naruto. But right now, how many people are with you?" "Rika and Vampi." says Naruto, "But I am sure you already knew that Rika was on this mission." "As the Sailor Scout of time," says Al, "I'm not surprised." He then runs over to Arthur, and checks on his vitals. "He's still breathing." says Al, "He'll be back on his feet shortly. I'll stay in armor just in case he wakes up before we wrap up here."

"I don't think that's an issue." says Ed. Just then, several armored warriors marked with the sign of Chaos jump out and attack. Ed and Naruto try to fight them off, with Al hanging back to make sure Arthur is safe. However, the more Chaos warriors that Ed and Naruto slay, the more that come out from the woods. "There's just no end to them!" says Naruto. "Just hold on!" says Ed. Al looks on as the battle continues. His grip tightens on his Keyblade. He want to help his brother out, but to do so would leave Arthur unprotected. But, just then, something grabs onto his arm.

"What's going on here?!?" says Arthur, getting up off the ground. "King Arthur!" says Al, "Are you ok?" "It will take more than that to kill me." says Arthur, "You are not one of my knights, are you?" "The name is Alphonse." says Al, "Alphonse Elric. Me and my brother are Alchemists. As well as warriors against the Chaos. I'm sorry we had to meet under these circumstances." Arthur then draws his sword. "Think nothing of it." says Arthur, "Now lets send these creatures back to their pit." "It will be an honor to fight with you." says Al. They then jump into the melee.

"Well look who's up." says Naruto, "Sorry about before." "Let me guess." says Arthur, "You we a distraction to help them escape, right?" "Well it would have worked if not for these Chaos." says Ed, "With this many of them, there must be a commander with them." "I see." says Arthur, "Cut off the head of the snake." "In a manner of speaking." says Ed, "It has to be a Sorceror of Chaos, warping in reinforcements. At least, if they work the same way as the Chaos I know." "They seem to be coming from the same area in the forest." says Al, "He must be hiding somewhere there." "Leave him to me." says Arthur. He raises his sword in the air, and it glows with a bright light. "EXCALIBER!!!!!!"

With one stroke of his sword, Arthur destroys the Chaos solders in front of him, as well as a few yards of trees. In the middle of the destruction, lays a Chaos Sorceror. "What in the Hell was that?!?!?" says Masane, just ariving with the others. "Now you see the true power of the King of Knights." says Arthur. Ed then walks over to the Chaos Sorceror. "Oh look," says Ed, "he's still alive." "Foolish mortals." says the Chaos Sorceror. "You think that you have won here? Nothing can stop my master, Archaon, from raising Camelot to the ground. He will swallow all your souls!" Ed then reaches into his coat, and pulls out a shotgun. "Swallow this." he says, and then pulls the trigger.

"Dammit Edward." says Vampi, "I bet you were waiting forever to say that." "You know me too well my friend." says Ed as he puts the shotgun back into his coat. It promptly disappears into the shadows in his coat. "I can see you are a powerful magi as well." says Arthur, "Tell me, that marking on the back of your cloak. Were you a student of Hoenheim of Light?" "Hoenheim?" says Ed, "You know of him?" "Why yes." says Arthur, "He was my mentor. He is also is my only family. I wondered what happened to him all those years ago." "Wait a second...." says Al, "What do you mean by family?" "My name is Arthuria Pendragon." says Arthur as he pulls off his helmet. It was almost as if Ed was looking into a mirror. "And I am Hoenheim's niece."

"You're our cousin?!?!?" says Ed, "YOU'RE A GIRL?!?!?" Ed then passes out.

End of chapter three.
Tell my tale to those who ask it. Tell it truly, the evil deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Abominae » Mon May 12, 2008 7:38 pm

Hahahaha, Ed & Al. Just like Edward Van Halen and Alex Van Halen. Or Ed & Al from Full Metal Alchemist.

Great story tho. :)
Abominae

Postby Eradose » Tue May 13, 2008 12:44 am

Abominae wrote:Hahahaha, Ed & Al. Just like Edward Van Halen and Alex Van Halen. Or Ed & Al from Full Metal Alchemist.

Great story tho. :)

Yes, that is Edward and Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist in the story.
~Dinobot
Eradose
Locusta
Locusta

Return to Fan stuff