Phantasy Star: Until the End of Time ((Two new chapters!))

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:45 pm

Dr_Odin wrote:Good read Heroicchaz! keep it going!!!!!!!!!! 8)
Wow, thanks! I'm honored you guys like it. Well, Zucca's review wasn't good or bad...
I wonder what people will see in the final days?
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby thriwren » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:58 am

Good, keep it up.
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Zucca » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:52 pm

Oh. I see. I just browsed trough some of the text. I haven't read it... yet. ;)
I am NaN!
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:54 pm

Okay, new chapter will be posted during this week. I'll try to keep updates weekly.
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:21 pm

Part 2 Opening: Akatsuki no Kuruma

Chaz approaches the site of the Aero Prism. It was one week later, and apparently the entire area was a fortress meant to protect what was left of Krup. A bridge had been constructed between the island and town, so that soldiers and supplies could be easily transported. Chaz's new cloak whips around him in the high-altitude winds. He heads into the actual temple, smiling a bit. Where the Aero Prism once was resided a huge monument, with the names of every casualty in the war thus far carved ont he walls around it. On the monument itself, four names were inscribed, in this order: Ryre, Raja, Fal, Rein. Chaz approaches the monument silently, Rika behind him. He kneels before the monument, eyes closed in a silent prayer. Rika glances at Chaz. As always, she was worried by his silence, not used to it. Soon, Chaz rises. "Let's go, Rika. The others are waiting. The ones we know... from our world... are going to come today." says Chaz, walking out. All of the Dark Dimension's heroes stand before a large, white door connected to no building. "There, we put the finishing touches on! Get ready to activate the Door of Nerifen!" says Forn. The white door begins to glow, then it opens... Chaz's friends stepping through slowly. Hahan is the first in sight. "Wow. This world is in bad shape. AND I look scary!" says Hahn, grimacing.

Rudy, in disguise, steps up to Ryre's grave in Krup. With a smirk, he plants his blade into the ground. "Admonishing Darkness... bring me the soul of this fallen warrior!" he says quietly. "Shaded rebirth!" he says. The gorund rumbles slighlty under his feet. Something was digging from Ryre's grave... and soon, a pale, dirt-encrusted hand plows up from the ground. Rudy grins, chuckling almost maniacally. "Welcome back... Ryre." he says.
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:47 pm

"Scary?" asks Hanou, frowning a bit. "You try living through this war, Hahn. See if you turn out alright." says Hanou with a small snarl. Hahn shrinks back. He is a little scary... thinks Chaz. Soon, Gryz, Rune, Kyra and the others all move through the portal. "Well, looks like we all made it alright." says Rune. "No damage or anomalies detected. Looks like the plan worked." says Wren. Forn and Wren sense their identical signatures, regarding eachother's weaknesses and strengths... different ones from two different worlds.Gryz glances at Pike's missing arm. "How did...?" asks Gryz. "Fanbite... well, evil fanbite." says Pike, interrupting the question. "Wow, I look even cooler here!" says Kyra, jumping up and down rapidly. "Cool? First time I've heard that used to describe me in a while..." says Sela with a chuckle. "We look the same... Master Wren and Forn look the same, too. This is confusing." says Demi. Rena nods in agreement. "Yes... MAster Forn and Wren are both so strong. We'll have to work twice as hard to help them both." she says. Rune sighs. "So the others are all dead, huh...?" he asks. Chaz and Rika nod. "Yeah... I'm sorry you couldn't meet your other self." says Chaz. Rune chuckles. "C'mon, one of me is enough! Any more is overkill!" he says. "Yeah..." says Chaz with a sad smile. Then, a loud explosion is heard from inside Krup. "What was that?" gasps Rika as she heads to the edge of the cliff that held the Soldier's Temple. Sure enough, smoke was rising from a building not far from Hanous' house. "No! We have to get down there, now!" yells Hahn. It wasn't his home... but it was, at the same time. "Hold on, let me use Ryuka." says Rune, glowing orange. the others surround him and they teleport near the explosion, seeing Rudy slumped against a building, injured but alive. Chaz growls and heads over to him, lifting him by his collar using both hands. "What the hell is going on? What did you do?!" he demands. Rudy coughs up a little blood, saying: "Ryre... such... power!" before passing out. "Ryre... no, not... Alys? She did this?!" gasps Chaz. "It seems so." says Rune, looking past Chaz. BEfore them stood Ryre, standing encrusted with dirt and earth that was slowly dropping off her clothing in small chunks. Her eyes were still those of someone who had died, but other than that she looked good as new. "The afterlife... I see why it has all happened like this. The world must continued it's inevitable course. I will see to it that Motavia and Dezolis both become uninhabitable!" says Ryre. "I'll destroy every living thing... including all of you!" yells Alys. She draws both slashers, gazing at Chaz and company with dead eyes. "I'm sorry it has to be like this, all of you... but there's no other way."

NEXT EPIDOSDE: Battle with Ryre, a power attainable only through death!
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:06 pm

In an instant, Ryre was gone, then a voice is heard behind Hanou and Pike. "Dual Nafoi!" they whirl around just in time to be bombarded by two bursts of the fire attack, severely burning them. The next instant, Chaz leans back, barely avoiding a slasher aimed for his temple. Ryre's second slasher cuts a thin but deep line in Demi's calves, causing her to fall. Before she could recover herself, a nigh invisible elbow slams into her face, knocking her out.

Rika casts Saner ont he party, but still Ryre manages to stay faster than them, never stopping her movements... an impossible feat for a living being who'd tire out and falter. In moments, only Chaz, Rune, Rika, and Forn were standing, all the other having been put out of commission. Ryre stops her onslaught, no sign of labored breath... or, quite literally, breath of any kind at all.

"You are the last." says Ryre, walking towards them leisurely. Chaz steps out from the group. "Chaz, wait!" says Forn, stepping forward to stop him, but Rika places a hand on Forn's shoulder. "Watch." she whispers.

Chaz steps before Ryre, who stops, confused. "You desire death so soon, young one? You're so much like him..." whispers Ryre, looking at Rudy. "And yet you are not. I will not hesitate to kill you. I am a being of solitude." says Ryre darkly. "Then I will fight you. For my future, and for that of my friends. I did it once. It will be more painful this time, even if you're not an illusion!" says Chaz, raising his sword. "Then it shall be you and me alone?" asks Ryre. Chaz nods.

Ryre smirks. "Not here, then. Meet me where out first supposed battle took place. I'll be waiting." she says. In an instant, she vanishes. Rika walks over to Chaz. "Anger tower?" she asks, frowning. "No." says Rudy, then he smirks, glancing at Rika. "Even further back. Before I met any of you. Where I first met her." he explains.

"We're going to Aiedo."
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:13 pm

The entire party heads to Aiedo the next day. Apparently, the town was in complete and utter ruins from Raigir's initial assault. Chaz looks around, still noticing some ransacked buildings despite the fact that they were pretty much gone. The group finally heads northwest, across a small bridge. chaz knew where he was going. He had first met Alys when he attempted to steal form her house... he remembered it well. But this was Ryre, not Alys. He knew that. But it wouldn't be any easier than fighting the illusion he was forced to destroy at Anger Tower.

Soon, Ryre is in sight, standing amongst the ruins of her house. Hearing footsteps crunch on the gravel behind her, she turns to face the party. "So. You've come." she says quietly. "I... didn't really have much choice, did I?" asks Chaz. Ryre allows herself a small, sad smile. "I suppose not." she says. "Is there really no other way?" asks Chaz suddenly. Ryre shakes her head. "No. Either I'm destroyed or this entire planet is... no, not just this plaent, I cannot stop there. Complete and total end is my goal for all life." says Ryre. "If you wish to stop me, come and try." says Ryre, her twin boomerangs flashing out from their holsters at her sides.

"So, that's how it is, then." says Chaz, drawing the Elsydeon. "So be it. Ryre, for the sake of all living things on this planet, I will bury you here and now!" says Chaz. The others behind him tense for combat, but chaz glances at them, shaking his head. "Leave this to me... it's my duty to finish her myself." he says to them. "Like hell it is!" says an all too familiar voice. Rudy pushes through the group, his right arm in a cast. "This is just as much my fight as yours, you stupid little reject." he says to Chaz, walking up beside him and drawing his sword with his left hand.

"Rudy, so you're going to help me?" asks Chaz. "You're injured, you can't fight like this!" he says. Rudy frowns. "I didn't ask for your opinion. you're lucky I'm letting you fight. Hear this. this will be the last time we fight side by side. Next time, we're enemies." says Rudy, raising his sword. "Well then. Let's get started." he continues. Finally, he and Chaz run towards the stationary Ryre, and the battle begins.
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Chaz is first to reach Ryre, and he swings, his attack being parried by one of Ryre's boomerangs while Rudy flanks Ryre, only to have himself repelled by the other boomerang. Chaz recovers at once, thrusting his blade towards Ryre's seemingly open abdomen. She dodges fluidly, succeeding in sending a stinging gash across Chaz's left arm. He grunts a little in frustration, stepping back momentarily and figuring out the wound was nothing more than a slash, but it seemed to burn, radiate from the wound. Is this some type of venom? he wonders, blocking a blow from Ryre's slashers as Rudy charges at Ryre from behind, bringing his blade down on a slippery type of shield that she had cast around her body for but a moment. "Damn!" growls Rudy, jumping back as Ryre continues her onslaught against Chaz. Finally, chaz breaks from the seemingly impossible to escape flurry of slahsers, thanks to Rudy breaking Ryre's concentration with Nathu.

Ryre deflects the attack but determines it as a threat and changes her target to Rudy, rushing at him. Rudy swings his blade fast, but Ryre was faster. She ducks under a horizontal slash, bringing her elbow up and smashing it into Rudy's chin, sending him up. she was going to follow up with an impaling move, but Chaz takes her off guard. Ryre moves, but not quite fast enough, leaving chaz's blade to skate across the backs of her legs, but a shallow wound, not enough to kill her. Rudy lands ont he ground and pushes himself back up to his feet.

Chaz pants heavily, the burning radiation in his arm was spreaidng a little, making him sweat. Damn, this is bad... he thinks. I can't afford getting cut again, no matter how small the wound. he thinks to himself, closing his eyes. She's so strong... how can I beat her, even with Rudy's help? he wonders.

Meanwhile, Rudy was holding his own against Ryre, who appeared to be toying with him. Rudy notices she was holding back quite a bit. "Damn you, Ryre! First you die, then you insult my skills by refusing to fight your hardest?!" he roars. A look of pain spreads across Ryre's face so fast it was like it was never there at all. She steps back from Rudy. "The time for words is over. I made you into a Hunter, now I will unmake you." she vows. Rudy roars, his body glowing slightly, a red aura around him. "Ryre...!!!!" he yells. Ryre actually falters. the pure malice that radiated from Rudy seemed unreal.

Rudy bursts forth, his mouth opening in a soundless roar. His eyes flash... looking exactly like a Dark Force's pair of eyes. "I will kill you! Dark Megid Arc!" he yells, pulling his sword back all the way and loosing a slash. It was a megid, and it was an arc, and it most certainly was dark. The black arc of pure, unrestrained hate collides with her slashers, ripping everything sround Ryre asunder, and she winces. It was a powerful attack. She had completely forgotten about Chaz. Then she hears it from right beside her. "Holy Megid Arc." she turns, and sees a white flash, and her mind slips.

The explosion from the two Megid variations actually sends everyone except the three fighting flying several yards back to a harsh landing. Chaz and Rudy breath heavily, seeing the smoke rise from the area of the immediate explosion. The crater itself was enormous. "Looks like we won." says Chaz, closing his eyes. "Yeah. Not bad, for a reject." says Rudy with a small smirk. Before Chaz could say any kind of comeback, something shears by him, sending a burning slash scross his face. The paun causes him to go blind for a second before he falls to his knees, his head feeling as if it were on the verge of exploding. He cries in sheer pain, blood dripping fromt he wound.

there was no mistaking it. Ryre was alive, and she proved this by walking fromt he crater, unscathed. She walks up to Chaz, rudy was too stunned to move. Chaz looks up at the blurry form of Ryre. she raises one slasher. "A meaningless effort." she says simply, and her slasher descends upon him.
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Previous

Return to Fan stuff