Phantasy Star Online Tribute RPG

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Phantasy Star Online Tribute RPG

Postby indiJay » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Over the last 5 years I have been picking away at a very large Phantasy Star Online tribute RPG (pen and paper). Well that bad boy is complete. It's called Xandoria Galaxies. It was designed using guidebooks to help emulate video game play. That being said, if you wanted, you could run a PSO game using the guidebooks and this game.
The book is 200+pages long.

You can get Xandoria Galaxies here:
http://www.rpgnow.com/product_info.php?products_id=96502&filters=500_0_0_0_0
The Xandoria Galaxies page will be going live soon. There are some items already up on it like a wallpaper and info on Dogpas.
http://www.dillygreenbeangames.com/Xand ... axies.html

Now I'm not a spammer (had to say that). I've been using PS Cave for years. Mostly to beat PS1-4 (MAPS!). I also LOVE this site.
indiJay
Pinchant
Pinchant

Re: Phantasy Star Online Tribute RPG

Postby Black Sword » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Hello indiJay - welcome to the Forums! It's pretty obvious you made an incredible effort on this. Good luck with this!
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Missagh » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Hi indiJay and welcome to the community! If you ever decide to release this for free download, then please let me know as I would love to host the game in the fan games section ;)
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator

Postby indiJay » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:33 am

I'll gladly comp the admins a copy of Xandoria Galaxies as a thank you for years of Phantasy Star support. Just kick me an e-mail ( jay@dillygreenbeangames.com ) with your Admin name and I'll get the comp copy to you.

I did a game before (200+pages too) for Xandoria, but this one is really true to mechanics as well as theme of Phantasy Star.

I have ANOTHER PS tribute game already outlined and new races and classes already done. That will be a PSU tribute game. Not sure when I am getting started on it since a superhero RPG I wrote seems to be in high demand.

If the admins like the game, I'd be willing to do a series of Phantasy Star fan based PDFs with PS monsters statted out along with gear. Even characters too.
That would require some outside help, but the option is there.
indiJay
Pinchant
Pinchant

Return to Fan stuff