Phantasy Star Visual Novel Project?

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Phantasy Star Visual Novel Project?

Postby Oda » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:43 pm

So recently I came across a project to make a Phantasy Star III visual novel! The details of it can be found at http://phantasystarvn.tumblr.com. The goal of it is to basically update everything from the original game (from art to music to etc) plus allow others to learn the game's great story without all the grinding (and terrible walking speeds I can't get over that). It also aims to expand more on the characters, fill in the plot holes that the story (and NA translation) leaves, and answer unanswered things. The project leader is still looking for artists, script writers/editors, musicians, and visual novel engineers and everything is on a volunteer basis, so even if you can only do one of these things and of these things you should check it out ヽ( ´¬`)ノ Just fill out the app found here http://www.mediafire.com/view/qr17fcp5s4z1dda/App.rtf and send it to phantasystarvn@gmail.com

I'm helping with art and editing so far as I always thought PSIII would make a good visual novel with it's story and all (and would have attempted it myself but), so if you join I'll be looking forward to working with you!
Help I have Phantasy Star'd and can't get up
Oda
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Re: Phantasy Star Visual Novel Project?

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:12 am

Does "Visual Novel engineer" mean "Visual Novel programmer"? If so, that's something I could help out with. A visual novel isn't hard to program.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Re: Phantasy Star Visual Novel Project?

Postby Oda » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:58 am

Tbh I wasn't so sure what it meant either (that was what was said on the page) but I would assume so _(:з」∠)_
Help I have Phantasy Star'd and can't get up
Oda
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Return to Fan stuff