Post your favorite anime(s)!

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:34 pm

I shall start.<p>Cowboy Bebop<br>Cowboy Bebop Movie<br>Record Of Lodoss War: COTHK<br>Record Of Lodoss War: OVA<br>Darkside Blues<br>Slayers<br>DBGT<p>Ok post away!
HuBBsDoctor

Postby Mizehrith » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:59 pm

In no particular order...<p>Fatal Fury: the Motion Picture<br>Cowboy Bebop: the Motion Picture<br>Sorcerer on the Rocks<br>Slayers<br>Virus Buster Serge<br>Rurouni Kenshin OVA<br>Record of Lodoss War OVA<br>Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer
Mizehrith

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Feb 28, 2004 9:28 pm

Hmmm...I'm not into anime much of late, but here it goes:<br>-Princess Monoke<br>-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz<br>-The Animatrix<br>That's pretty much the only anime that I liked. I watched Blood: The last Vampire...it sucked. I don't really have a lot of access to anime....
LaconianShot

Postby Butoden » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:43 pm

In no particular order:<br>-DragonBall (not Z)<br>-Samurai Pizza Cats<br>-One Piece
Butoden

Postby Benoit » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:48 pm

Dragon Ball Z<br>Sailor Moon
Benoit

Postby Mizehrith » Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:10 pm

Samurai Pizza Cats! How could I have missed that one? #)
Mizehrith

Postby Redeemer » Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:10 pm

Outlaw Star
Redeemer

Postby SkymanDr » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:45 am

In no particylar order:<p>Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>Totoro (!) + anything by Studio Ghibli really (Miyazaki, what a genious!)<br>Ghost in the Shell - The movie<br>Jin Roh<br>Serial Experiments Lain<br>Akira<p>As of late I read more manga then whatch anime though.<p>
SkymanDr

Postby Butoden » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:10 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mizehrith</i><p>Samurai Pizza Cats! How could I have missed that one? #) <br></blockquote><br>Well it <i>is</i> quite old... ;) No worries. Hehe, remember when Lucille shoots them at a wall or a house? :p<p>"Oops I miscalculated!" *BOINK!* :D
Butoden

Postby Zylo » Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:03 pm

Slayers<br>Ranma1/2<br>Those who hunt elves.<br>Naruto<p>But I like other ones too.
Zylo

Postby Missagh » Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:53 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mizehrith</i><br>Fatal Fury: the Motion Picture<br></blockquote><p>I've seen these beat em up animes from games, just as street fighter II the animated movie (which is pretty good), mortal combat (a joke), and others... I've always wanted to see Fatal Fury anime, how is it? Maybe I'll purchase it.<p>Best regards,
Missagh

Postby ill-intent » Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:53 pm

Part one is terrible (and I mean BAD!).<br>Part two is pretty good (nice action).<br>The movie was fun to watch.<p>Although I must suggest, DON'T WATCH IT DUBBED. I've seen both, and the dubbs hurt my brain.<p>(to go back on topic)<br>Fav animes:<br>Almost every giant robot show to come out of the 70s (I feel so old....)<br>Lodoss War (the original OVA series only)<br>Bubblegum Crisis (original series only)<br>Cowboy Bebop<br>DBZ (well, most of it)<br>Macross Plus<br>Gungrave (what's out so far)<br>Most of Kidou Senshi Gundam (NOT Wing or Seed)<p>There's alot more, but then the list would just get too long.<br>(too many to remember...... been watching since '81)
ill-intent

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:00 pm

OMG I actually forgot a few myself.<p>Macross Plus<br>Princess Mononoke<br>Spirited Away<br>Jin Roh<br>Sonic the Hedgehog Movie
HuBBsDoctor

Postby Redeemer » Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:32 pm

I used to watch Samurai pizza Cats before I went to the bus stop in 3rd grade. And yes I do remember whenever they got shot at a wall or house.
Redeemer

Postby Mizehrith » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:03 pm

Damn... I want to see that Sonic the Hedgehog anime movie soooo badly!
Mizehrith

Next

Return to Anime / Manga