Post your favorite anime(s)!

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Postby Ein Tyrion » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:00 pm

Kiki's Delivery service...Its sad really<p>I didnt want to like it! I first saw it on toon disney...I was like "wow this is done awesomly...and the translatiosn are great..and WAIT!!!! is this on toon disney?!" I was in a daze for the next couple days thinking about that...HAHAHAHAHAHAH and anime? with no violence or nudity?! No way...but too this day its one of my favorites :D
Ein Tyrion

Postby Lord Khyron » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:41 am

Deebee Deebee Deebee Dabu dabu dabu!<p>I'm the president! Oh yeah!<br>You Dumbass!<br>I'm the president! Oh yeah!<br>You dumbass!<br>Oh yeah!<br>You dumbass!<br>Oh yeah! You dumbass!<p>Tis all about Super Milk Chan :)
Lord Khyron

Postby Ein Tyrion » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:10 am

super milk chan hurts ein's head
Ein Tyrion

Postby ROMeo » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:24 am

I have been disconnected from anime for years now, but the last series that I definitely loved in the last 2 years have been:<p>- .hack (the three series)<br>- Lain<br>- Excel Saga<p>... the rest of my favorites (or the ones that come to my mind atm at least) however....<p>- Cowboy Bebop<br>- Evangelion<br>- Tetsuwan Atom (the old series that used to put your heart in a blender, not the new ones with the Megaman-lookalike char designs).<br>- Macross (including Macross II, even if fanboys hated it)<br>- Magic Knight Rayearth<br>- Robotech (I REFUSE terminantly to engange in another Macross vs Robotech argument for the 1000th time)<br>- Record of the Lodoss War<br>- Escaflowne<br>- Arcadia of my Youth<br>- Galaxy Express 999<br>- Ghost in the Shell<br>- Street Fighter: The animated movie (no story at all, but a GREAT production job. Also I only liked the subtitled one, I can't stand the dubbed one and its MTV soundtrack)<p>... I may be omitting a lot of names, but these are the ones that come to my mind at the moment.
ROMeo

Postby Ein Tyrion » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:41 pm

akira...YAY VIOLENCE!
Ein Tyrion

Postby Etra McGarl » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:50 am

I've had a change of heart, I found myself watching "flcl" more and more, the show is so hard to follow i love it :D<p>I also love the .hacks//
Etra McGarl

Postby ghost_stalker » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:53 pm

Top 10<p>1. Blue Gender<br>2. Samurai X<br>3. .hack//<br>4. Gundam Wing<br>5. Cowboy Bebop<br>6. Chobits<br>7. Outlaw Star<br>8. Trigun<br>9. Excel Saga<br>10. Kenshin<br>
ghost_stalker

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:56 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Etra McGarl</i><br>I also love the .hacks//<br></blockquote><p>The .hack music is also very good, See Saw is an awesome band, and I especially like Key of Twilight from the .hack//SIGN OST 1 :D.<br>
Tekno-Crystal

Postby Etra McGarl » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:55 am

. hack// music is "awsome" i love just about all of it, and find myself listening to the sound tracks from the game constantlly :p
Etra McGarl

Postby Tails99 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:50 am

So that Super Milk Chan girl really says "you dumbass"? I thought si but I wasn't sure.
Tails99

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:19 am

The game sound tracks aren't bad, but I prefer the sign ones. I also like Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny music, its also "awesome" :p.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Tekno-Crystal on [TIME]1107930113[/TIME]][/size]
Tekno-Crystal

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:47 am

Yes.. she says that.<p>The Dub on SN is the second dub ever done..<p>The first one took out all the japanese pop references, replacing them with US and it sucked.<p>This is the new dub leaving all the japanese pop references.<p>Like the "Pika pika Chu" aliens for pokemon, the Dating sim Episodes, etc<p>Milk Chan rocks!
Lord Khyron

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:09 pm

My top 10 anime are as follows:<p>1. Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon<br>2. Excel Saga<br>3. Bubblegum Crisis<br>4. Cardcaptor Sakura<br>5. New Gall Force<br>6. Noir<br>7. Dragon Ball Z<br>8. Dragon Ball<br>9. Battle of the Planets<br>10. Thundercats<p>I mainly watch them in japanese.
Rika/Phoenix

Postby Tails99 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:17 am

Thundercats had a weird reaction with me. When ever I saw the cartoon, I always got mad. :? I have no clue why.
Tails99

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:45 pm

My top 5:<p>1.Excel Saga<br>2..hack<br>3.Battle Angel Atila<br>4.Cowboy Bebop<br>5.Tuxedo Gin
Lassic's Chllun

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga