Post your favorite anime(s)!

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Tue Mar 09, 2004 8:11 pm

Dragon Ball/Z<br>Sailor Moon<br>Excel Saga (Gave a new meaning to the word insane)<br>New Gall Force<br>Outlaw Star<br>Sonic X
Rika/Phoenix

Postby zoothe » Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:51 am

Record of Lodoss War (did anyone ever play the Dreamcast game?)<br>Akira<br>Witch Hunter Robin<br>Devil City Shinjuku<br>Ninja Scroll
zoothe

Postby Benoit » Tue Apr 06, 2004 2:31 pm

<blockquote>Record of Lodoss War (did anyone ever play the Dreamcast game?) </blockquote> <br>I did, while borrowing it from a friend.
Benoit

Postby zoothe » Tue Apr 06, 2004 10:18 pm

I liked it. It remided me a lot of Diablo 2. It didn't really have that Anime' feel to it, but it wasn't a bad game.
zoothe

Postby Benoit » Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:17 pm

I liked it too. It was a fun game. :)
Benoit

Postby Monocromatico » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:09 pm

I will list the best anime series I have seen at their time. I mean, while they were on, they were my favorites. I don´t know if I could be bothered to watch them again these days, though:<p>King Arthur (or whatever they call it), which was the first anime I got hooked on.<br>YuYu Hakusho<br>Samurai X<br>Tenchi series<br>Ronin Warriors<br>Dragon Ball, not Z<p>We have a limited access to anime here (but yeah, I have seen some of the most popular ones, I found them boring. I couldn´t watch a single episode of Card Captor Sakura, or Sailor Moon without thinking of killing myself before the episode ends)
Monocromatico

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:27 pm

have you seen the new Temnchi GXP series. There ten times more fan service in the first 5 episodes than the other 3 tenchi series combined.
HuBBsDoctor

Postby Darken » Fri Apr 09, 2004 12:06 pm

Alright well everyone has covered my favorites save for a couple which I will mention.<p>Patlabor<br>3x3 Eyes<br>Martian successor Nadessco<br>Kare Kano<br>RaZephon<br>Hellsing<br>Perfect Blue<p>Kaneda: What have you done with Kei? Who are you working for? And what the *&%# is that thing on your shoulder!!<br>Darken: I don't know...And why do I keep appearing in womens cloths?!<br>Duck: Quack...<br>Darken: No I dont think you're a thing...you're all cute and yellow...<br>Kaneda: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Darken

Postby Demon Child » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:54 am

~0 Im so shocked! Not one of you mentioned InuYasha.<br>Well here are my favorites in order.<br>Inuyasha, .Hack, Outlaw Star,Cowboy Bebop, Witch Hunter Robin, DBZ(the early episodes it really sucked around the time they added Buu),
Demon Child

Postby Benoit » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:35 pm

I never saw Inu Yasha, as it has never been aired over here.<p>I can list the ones I have seen easily.<br>Dragon Ball Z<br>Sailor Moon<br>Captain Tsubasa (some parts, didn't like it much)<br>Tom Sawyer<br>Samurai X (Kenshin)<p>Yes, that's all I've seen. Some more were aired, but I didn't see them.<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1083350159[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Postby SkymanDr » Tue May 04, 2004 8:59 pm

There is a Tom Sawyer anime???
SkymanDr

Postby Benoit » Tue May 04, 2004 9:22 pm

From what I saw and understood, yes. Could have been a 'cartoon' as well, though.
Benoit

Postby OnnaWren » Sat May 08, 2004 3:29 pm

Kagaku Ninjatai Gatchaman<br>Excel Saga<br>Great Teacher Onizuka<br>Dot.Hack://SIGN<br>Chobits<br>His And Her Circumstances<p>...<p>I think that about covers it...
OnnaWren

Postby Darken » Sun May 23, 2004 2:59 am

No...you can't kill whats already dead...But you don't want to know what the Duck will do if it finds you...<p>Shinji: Father I hate you! Why do you have to treat me this way!!<p>Darken: Listen, baka I'm not your father!!<p>Shinji: You're not...? Who are you I've never met you before.<p>Darken: Dont worry about that kid, now listen to me before I go! #1 STOP DOING CRACK! #2 You need to get out of your mom, and go hook up with that hotty on the sidelines!<p>Shinji: You mean Rei?<p>Darken: BAKA! I thought I told you to stay away from your mom you sick little man...
Darken

Postby smam » Mon May 24, 2004 10:59 pm

hmmm...<p>Angel Sanctuary<br>Rurouni Kenshin (I didn't watch it on cartoon network, a friend of mine loaned me the dvds. cartoon network cut out a lot of stuff =/)<br>Fushigi Yuugi<br>Record of Lodoss War<br>Slayers<p>That's about it. ^^
smam

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga