Post your favorite anime(s)!

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:46 am

I like Bloodlust better then the original, the animation has improved greatly and has a very interesting storyline. Definately worth the watch.
Tekno-Crystal

Postby Arkhan » Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:03 pm

Steel Angel Kurumi<br>Please Teacher<br>Evangelion<br>Ranma 1/2<br>Bubble Gum Crisis<br>Dominion Tank Police (Movie, and new series)<br>Sailor Moon!<br>Urusei Yatsura<br>Demon City Shinjuku<br>Momoko Wedding Peace<p>Ive been looking into checking out Burn up!...how is it?
Arkhan

Postby Isaha78Namso » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:47 pm

For my anime pic list.<br>Listed by movies then shows.<br>1. X.<br>2. Aa! Megami-sama. (Ah My Goddess - the movie)<br>3. Akira.<br>4. Macross 2.<br>5. Macross Plus,<br>I love the way they improved on the original and yes I’m a Lynn Minmei basher<br>6. Metropolis.<br>The same guy made Astro boy<br>7. Perfect Blue.<br>8. Millennium Actress.<br>9. Ghost in the Shell.<br>10. Read Or Die.<p>Shows<br>1. Full Metal Alcamist<br>2. Detective Conan. (Case closed on American TV.)<br>3. Which Hunter Robin.<br>4. King of the Bandits Jing.<br>5. Oh my goddess,<br>I can’t wait to see the new show they are working on but the OVAs are available state side<br>6. Kiddy Grade.<br>7. Zone Of the Enders. (Z.O.E)<br>8. Astro Boy.
Isaha78Namso

Postby H Hog » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:55 pm

My personal favorites, naughty ones not included, would be...<p>Excel Saga<br>Lupin III<br>Record of Lodoss War<br>Viewtiful Joe<br>Sonic X<p>In no particular order, though Excel Saga being definately my favorite.
H Hog

Postby marmotgirl » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:23 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Arkhan</i><p>Dominion Tank Police (Movie, and new series)<br></blockquote><p>YES! Such a totally underrated series, and my first active anime purchase way back in the early/mid 90's. I'm still such a sucker for it.<p>Personally...<br>Lupin III<br>Lodoss War<br>3x3 Eyes<br>All the Tenchi's except Tokyo<br>Excel Saga<br>Scrapped Princess<br>Arjuna (what I've seen of it anyway)<br>Serial Experiments Lain<br>Urusei Yatsura<br>Ruin Explorers (Hey, there's a Prince Lyle, what can I say :D)<br>Gunsmith Cats<p>...just off the top of my head.<br>
marmotgirl

Postby marmotgirl » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:24 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by H Hog</i><p>My personal favorites, naughty ones not included, would be...<p>Excel Saga<br>Lupin III<br>Record of Lodoss War<br>Viewtiful Joe<br>Sonic X<p>In no particular order, though Excel Saga being definately my favorite.<br></blockquote><p>Hehe man, I think I love you! :roll:
marmotgirl

Postby Myau Froto » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:32 am

Cowboy Bebop. All the way. I first seen it on its last episode (Folk Blues part 2) and I was hooked. Characters have great personality. I don't care much for anime, but when I seen this one, I made an exception. Even have a game comming out soon of it for PS2.
Myau Froto

Postby FOrave » Wed May 11, 2005 3:06 pm

Cowboy Bebop (movie and show)<br>Lupin the 3rd<br>.Hack//Sign<br>.Hack//Legends of the Twilight<br>DBZ<br>DBGT<br>Berserk (Sword of Berserk)<br>One Piece<p>theres no real order to these, just all my favorites.
FOrave

Postby LaconianShot » Wed May 11, 2005 10:49 pm

I don't understand how anyone sane can like or even sit through an episode of One Piece.
LaconianShot

Postby FOrave » Thu May 12, 2005 11:40 pm

Its not too bad...... Its just that Ive always watched it.
FOrave

Postby Isaha78Namso » Sat May 14, 2005 11:02 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>I don't understand how anyone sane can like or even sit through an episode of One Piece.<p><i>Originally posted by FOrave</i><p>It’s not too bad...... It’s just that I’ve always watched it.<br></blockquote><p>I got the answer to that one. You just have to have the right influence.<br>You know something like crack, crystal meth or go with some home brew made from stuff you mother kept under the sink.<br>Trust me some one gave me the heads up on how to watch any thing that odd, but at the time I think it was when Barny and Teletubbys was big so it might no longer apply.<p>But I have to wonder what CN is thinking about by putting that show with the fairy’s on daily. I mean if I didn't want to watch it once a week, what makes them think I'll want to see it 6 times or more a week?
Isaha78Namso

Postby Damien 1234 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:16 am

Street Fighter II!
Damien 1234

Postby GroG » Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:35 am

Robotech !!!<br>Macross Plus<br>Space Adventures Cobra<br>Yukikaze<br>Akira<br>Ghost in the shell<br>Patlabor<br>Metropolis<br>Initial D
GroG

Postby Deathbringer » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:01 pm

My favorites are:<p>Urotsukidoji<br>Ninja Scroll (and serise)<br>Alein of Darkness<br>X<p>
Deathbringer

Postby Nightmare » Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:12 pm

no special order...<p>-Akira<br>-Samurai 7 (can't believe no one has seen this!!)<br>-FLCL<br>-Outlaw Star<br>-Princess Mononoke<br>-Paranoia Agent<br>-Trigun<br>-DBZ<p>blah blah blah blah blah ....<p>[size=small][Edit by Nightmare on [TIME]1136502222[/TIME]][/size]
Nightmare

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga