Your top 5 cutest anime girls.. And WHY

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Postby Lord Khyron » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:31 am

1) Sylia Stingray (BGC: 2040)<p>Mmm.. Softsuit, Hardsuit, Kickass genetic enhanced girl, She owns her own shop, Lots of money, 36-22-36, Fights the rogue voomers and all around light blue hair! OMG she wears it so well!<p>2) Alcyone (MKR)<p>Ice Witch, Denied her love to Zagato, Awesome magical powers, Nice little costume in both seasons, Truly evil! And she has a cat in the OVA series! OMG it's such a cute lil kitty!<p>3) Setsuna Meioh (SM, Pluto)<p>Guardian of time, Intelligent and beautiful, Beautiful sad eyes<br>when she looks at you, Soft spoken and whispers her best attack, She looks mature and her choice of colors is WAI!<p>4) Subaru (.hack//sign)<p>Soft spoken and charismatic. System administrator. Her voice is so cute and those eyes and that hair. I think I could sit and stare for hours at those pretty eyes. Definitely well drawm amd characterized girl<p>5) Lucretzia Noin (GW)<p>She is soft spoken and a strong military woman. Undying devotion and caring personality. Pilots a mobile suit well and knows what side to go to.<p>Now you all go so I don't be the only one to get BITTEN by some of the more conservatives.. LOL!
Lord Khyron

Postby Zylo » Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:06 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Now you all go so I don't be the only one to get BITTEN by some of the more conservatives.. LOL!<br></blockquote><br>Ok... I don't list this one since they are cute but I really like them.<p>1:Lina Inverse (Slayers)<br>Why not, a angry sorcerour that eats like a pig, likes money and she's the main character in Slayers.<p>2:Akane Tendo (Ranma)<br>Apsolutly not cute, but she many times makes me laugh. Where does hide all her "weapons" that she hits poor Ranma with?<p>3:Ritsuko (Those who hunt elves)<br>Tankgirls are great.<p>4:Cat sisters (Dominon Tank Police)<br>Nothing else to say than, girls with tanks are super!!<p>5:Sakura (Naruto)<br>A ninja girl.
Zylo

Postby Siren » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:21 pm

Okay... I only have one, but it's not for cuteness:<p>1. Escaflowne-Dilandal (sp?) Heh, at first an obsessive killer who is <b>male</b> but then they find out that he/she's Allen's sister~0 . Weird, but quite a nice plot twist.
Siren

Postby Benoit » Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:35 pm

Tohru from Fruits Basket!<p>Kira from Mars!
Benoit

Postby Butoden » Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:34 pm

The girls from Ranma look very cute! #) As does the girl who has Hamtaro as pet :D
Butoden

Postby Darken » Fri Apr 09, 2004 11:52 am

Alright time for my two cents...<p>Pai: 3 By 3 Eyes I'm a sucker for Demons<br>Deedlit:RoLW and Elves<br>Sasami:Tenchi and Alien Princesses<br>Megumi Morrisato: K1's little sister<br>Tsukino: Yukino's younger sister from Kare Kano.<p>Ne-Ne: What the hell are you doing down here!!! Priss help!!!<br>Darken: I'm lost...one munite I'm fighting these giants on the SDF3 now I'm in a womans dressing room...<br>Duck: Quack...<br>Darken: No I am not in the mood for ice cream....<p>
Darken

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:05 pm

Pirotess, deedlit and Electra. Nuff said.
HuBBsDoctor

Postby Monocromatico » Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:00 pm

I find cute girls boring, so my favorite is Ryoko, from Tenchi series. Basically because she is not cute.
Monocromatico

Postby Demon Child » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:17 am

:p you had to require a reason didnt you?<br>1. Mimiru (.hack//sign)<br>2. Subaru (.hack//sign)<br>3. Sango (Inuyasha)<br>4. Kagome (Inuyasha)<br>I cant really think of a fifth one.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Demon Child on [TIME]1083305943[/TIME]][/size]
Demon Child

Postby zoothe » Wed May 12, 2004 11:19 pm

No need for five, there's only one:<p>Deedlit (from Record of Lodoss War)
zoothe

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu May 13, 2004 4:38 pm

Deedlit does have one thing going for her: That White dress she wears at the party. WOW Can we say CUUUUUTTTEEE!<p>Deedlit is also what we call FAN SERVICE for the face. Since she has the most face shots out of anyone. She is cute, I'll agree but she goes 7th on my list. :D<p>Washuu is 6 :D
Lord Khyron

Postby zoothe » Fri May 14, 2004 2:41 am

Well, the remake version of Alis is nice too. I really dig her look (high heels and all).<p><------------------------------ :D <p>[size=small][Edit by zoothe on [TIME]1084502560[/TIME]][/size]
zoothe

Postby Mizehrith » Fri May 14, 2004 2:11 pm

Amen to that, zoothe! #)
Mizehrith

Postby LaconianShot » Sat May 15, 2004 2:04 am

Yes, I agree, they gave Alis the curves she needed. But has anyone ever seen the Futabasha Adventure Book for PSI? Wow, do they ever try to make Alis sexy! She has proportiones equal to that of someone 10 years older then her. She does not look 15!<br>That is fan service in it's worst form...disregarding actual parts of the story in attempt to gain more fans.
LaconianShot

Postby Mizehrith » Sat May 15, 2004 3:42 am

Ahh, yes--I do recall. And, if I'm not mistaken, she had blonde hair in that one, no?
Mizehrith

Next

Return to Anime / Manga