Your top 5 cutest anime girls.. And WHY

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Postby zoothe » Sat May 15, 2004 3:51 am

I don't know of this. Is it on the net anywhere?
zoothe

Postby Mizehrith » Sat May 15, 2004 4:44 am

Here's a scan of the front cover, taken from the fanart section of this site. http://pscave.com/art/680.jpg
Mizehrith

Postby zoothe » Sat May 15, 2004 5:43 am

Hmmm, an interesting concept. She is a little "curvy" there isn't she? :D
zoothe

Postby Demon Child » Sat May 15, 2004 6:46 pm

In that picture Myau is also colored wrong. It's supposed to be yellow not pink like they had it. Also Odin's armor was not green. I think Noah may also be miscolored but I dont think so.<br>Who made that thing?
Demon Child

Postby Benoit » Sat May 15, 2004 7:02 pm

Alis doesn't need to be curved. She's supposed to be a regular girl, who's not there to be sexy!<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1084647771[/TIME]][/size]
Benoit

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun May 16, 2004 10:56 pm

Yes Benoit, Alis would never have curves like a real girl. Nope, not in a million years! She'll never even have breasts or wear anything risque. <p>She'll also wear full body armor that hides what sex she is and robes also.<p>Oh yes Benoit, just the way we like our Alis..<p>Said with extreme sarcasm by the way.
Lord Khyron

Postby OnnaWren » Sun May 16, 2004 11:25 pm

Hey now, hey now...<p>Please don't dis Benoit for his views on Alisa... for mine are the same way. That's not to say that as queen of Algo (or matriarch of Copto) she couldn't be a stone cold fox, but that's not how she was (or should be) portrayed in PSI...<p>OK. Five hottest. But, because of gender, I think I'll spin it around a bit. :P<p>5. D (Vampire Hunter D) Tall, not so dark, but very handsome. Indeed, a dhampire of few words. Gloomy, gothic, and noble. Me likey. ^^<p>4. Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) Tall, skinny, gawky and green-haired, but moves with a grace and fluidity found almost nowhere else in anime or anywhere else.<p>3. Washio Ken (Science Ninja Team Gatchaman) My first anime love, from the age of 4(!) ^^; There's just something about a guy dressed up as a white eagle... ^^;<p>2. Fuuma Kotarou (World Heroes), Kazuki Kazama (Samurai Spirits) (TIE) I have a definite thing for redheaded ninjas; it's a hobby of mine... ^^;;;;;<p>1. Shiren Type 386/Fuoren (Phantasy Star) Holy mother of Landale, what else can I say other than the man-droids of Phantasy Star are HAWT!!! :O~
OnnaWren

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Tue May 18, 2004 5:44 pm

I actually perfer her new cute look. She definitely looks like a 15 year old. where as her 8bit counterpart made her look so much older.
HuBBsDoctor

Postby smam » Wed May 19, 2004 7:11 pm

I'm gonna state guys, like OnnaWren. XD<p>1. Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha) *dies of a heart attack* x_x!<p>2. Valgaav (Slayers) wheeeew! <p>3. Nuriko (Fushigi Yuugi) Smam loves her androgynous men! XD<p>4. Sanosuke (Rurouni Kenshin)<p>5. Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi)<p>^^;; There's soooo many more but I can only pick 5! XD
smam

Postby Wosu » Fri May 21, 2004 8:34 am

I don't know... five girls?<p>let's choose<p>Deedlit (<b>Lodoss war</b> ) because she's calm not always speaking loud (and she is totaly cute)<p>Galy (or Alita for english speaker) (in <b>GUNM</b> ) Wowww this girl is so real, she has such a deep personnality, she is small and even cuter than other girls as she has a real design, a unique design.<p>the cat girls in <b>Dominion tank police</b> , I love their strip show hahaha plus they are funny.<p>Kei and Yuri (<b>Dirty pair</b> but from the original version, in the new dirty pair flash they are just big breasted girl).<p>Aaaaah so many good memories, these theries are awesome.
Wosu

Postby lutz4ever » Sat May 22, 2004 1:58 am

I can only think of two so scuse me lol<p>Urasei Yatsura (Lum)<br>Yuri from Flash. cute lil cow shed be on my knee in no time. <p>I would put Kyra tierney in there but I dont think this is the appropriate topic. <p>[size=small][Edit by lutz4ever on [TIME]1085191171[/TIME]][/size]
lutz4ever

Postby Rika/Phoenix » Sun May 30, 2004 2:22 pm

1) Excel from Excel Saga. I like her green eyes and the glow that they recieve. Her golden hair's colour is very rare to see in an anime.<p>2) Rika from Phantasy Star IV. Rika's red/pink hair is just so cute and cool!!! She's just so sweet and kind in the game which makes a really good girlfriend.<p>3) Yuna from Final Fantasy X/X-2. Yuna is hot hot HOT!!! She is just so goddamn hot!!!<p>4) Usagi/Serena from Sailor Moon. I don't know why so people think she's ugly because she has a cool charm. She just has a great laugh and a sense of humour!<p>5) Mina/Does not know japanese name from Sailor Moon. Sailor Venus definately has her style and is probably the only one who does. She's bubbly!
Rika/Phoenix

Postby Isaha78Namso » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:56 pm

Ha I’ve done this before.<br>The winners are <br>1. Urd. Ah My Goddess<br>2. Rally Vincent. Gunsmith Cats.<br>3. Megumi Morisoto. Ah My Goddess<br>4. Mizuho Kazami. Please Teacher.<br>5. Dita. Vandread<p>Also that singer from Robotech whos name I have forced from my mind, is the girl I would be running the fastest to get away from!
Isaha78Namso

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:56 pm

Yay, more necroing %) <p>5- Sailor Mars<br>4- Excel<br>3- Mew Renee<br>2- Rika<br>1- Valgaav
Lassic's Chllun

Postby Synbios » Mon May 02, 2005 1:18 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mizehrith</i><p>Here's a scan of the front cover, taken from the fanart section of this site. http://pscave.com/art/680.jpg <br></blockquote>IIRC, there are scans at http://camineet.net .<p>My top-5 anime girls(of course I prefer real girls, but this is an anime topic, so...)<p>Aya Natsume(Tenjou Tenge)<br>Yuri(Dirty Pair Flash)<br>Natsumi(You're Under Arrest)<br>Mahoro(Mahoromatic)<br>Chii(Chobits)<p>Someone asked about Mina's name in Japan. It's Minako Aino.<p>BTW, what do you think of Nuku-nuku, a Nei ripoff. :P<p>[size=small][Edit by Synbios on [TIME]1115001470[/TIME]][/size]
Synbios

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga