For Andrew or SheWren

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

For Andrew or SheWren

Postby Lord Khyron » Sat May 01, 2004 12:39 am

I ran across this piccie and want to know what Anime it is..<p>I can't figure it out and Pony Canyon's page is all in japanese.<p>Image
Lord Khyron

For Andrew or SheWren

Postby ill-intent » Sun May 02, 2004 2:28 am

Idol Tenshi Youko so Youko. It's by big west. Damned if I know anything about it.
ill-intent

For Andrew or SheWren

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sun May 02, 2004 3:01 pm

AAAAAHHHHHHH it's sailor Chibi moon! ~0 ~0 <p> :p
HuBBsDoctor

For Andrew or SheWren

Postby Redeemer » Sun May 02, 2004 4:37 pm

Dear god.....Head for the Hillz!
Redeemer

For Andrew or SheWren

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon May 03, 2004 1:40 am

You think that is bad? Watch Wedding peach!<p>Anyways, Stephanie beard did the second RIni from the dubbed SMSS<p>and her voice is so damn cute! I want to date her just to hear her speak.<p>Oh wow, Just so cute! I've got a mp3 if people want to hear.. Wow, her voice!<p>She hosted YTV for a long time, Sugar was her alias. She is cute too :D<br>
Lord Khyron

For Andrew or SheWren

Postby Demon Child » Mon May 03, 2004 5:37 am

!@#$ Sailor Moon was absolutly creepy. Why did you have to post that picture Khyron?<br>Seeing that triggered a horrid memory of a place i had hoped to forget.The Psych Ward.<br>Yes thats right ive been in one of those and not to visit someone either. I still remember the demented little girl that would do whatever it took to get control over the only tv there, and I remember every horrid moment of that show.<br>Dang you and that picture Khyron, I was happy having that memory locked away and forgotten.<br> :hitting:
Demon Child

For Andrew or SheWren

Postby Lord Khyron » Mon May 03, 2004 6:10 pm

SUgar was on Ytv's THE ZONE.<p>SOmeone on this board knows who she is.<p>Anyways, Sorry for the traumatic recall, But if we forget out memories<br>then we become nothing than the mindless dogs of Paradigm city.<p>Man cannot exist without memories, Nor can they move on.<br>
Lord Khyron

For Andrew or SheWren

Postby Mizehrith » Mon May 03, 2004 8:35 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>SUgar was on Ytv's THE ZONE.<p>SOmeone on this board knows who she is.</blockquote><p>I know who you're referring to. :)<br>
Mizehrith

Return to Anime / Manga