Comparing ps4 characters

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby WolfHunt » Mon May 03, 2004 10:22 pm

try to compare some of ps4 characters w/ an anime character<p>such as <br>Chaz-shinjii(evengelion)<br>reason- both annoying
WolfHunt

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby Monocromatico » Tue May 04, 2004 12:27 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by WolfHunt</i><p>try to compare some of ps4 characters w/ an anime character<p>such as <br>Chaz-shinjii(evengelion)<br>reason- both annoying<br></blockquote><p>LOL<p>I see Rune as Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho). They are the wise, intuitive, bishounen guys who hide a great power that they can´t even describe exactly.
Monocromatico

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby Demon Child » Tue May 04, 2004 5:41 am

:( why did it just have to be PS4 why not the whole series.<p>I see the Profound Darkness as Naraku from Inuyasha<br>They almost never do anything themselves but rather send pieces of them selfs and henchmen to do the dirtywork.<p>I see Dark Force as the voice Morgana from .Hack//Sign.<br>They are cold, deceptive, and desire the destruction of their world.<p>I see Kyra as Sango from Inuyasha.<br>They are both powerful, beautiful, and skilled with a boomerang.<p>I see Rika as Kagome from Inuyasha.<br>They both know next to nothing in the begining but become powerful quickly.<p>I see Seth as Sora from .Hack//sign.<br>Reason they both tag along until they get what they want then they try to kill you. That and they both die in the end.<p>Wren I see as Bear from .Hack//sign.<br>The reason is that both of them are powerful and guidance of a sort.<p>I see Chaz as Tsukasa from .Hack//sign.<br>They are both confused and powerful. <br>I have another reason but I dont want anyone who likes Chaz to get angry at me. Maybe if someone bugs me enough about it ill say but maybe not.<p>And lastly I see Alys as Maha from .Hack//Sign<br>They both sacrifice their lives to save the other heros.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Demon Child on [TIME]1083649619[/TIME]][/size]
Demon Child

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby Benoit » Tue May 04, 2004 8:12 pm

<blockquote>reason- both annoying</blockquote><br>>_<<br>You take that back. NOW.
Benoit

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed May 05, 2004 4:43 pm

Sora doesn't die in .hack//sign though..<p>And we forgot to give Subaru to someone!<p>Someone has to love MY SUBARU.. Subaru..<p>She kicks ass :D
Lord Khyron

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby Demon Child » Wed May 05, 2004 7:01 pm

Actually he does. He gets data drained by Skeith on the last episode that he is in. For those of you who dont know what Skeith is it was one of the 'Unkillable' creatures. And if you dont know what data drain is it is an attack that affects both the character and player also it is capable of rewriting it's victims data. -_- I play the game to much and watch the show even more.<p>And um Demi reminds me of Subaru.<br>They are both short.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Demon Child on [TIME]1083783758[/TIME]][/size]
Demon Child

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu May 06, 2004 2:01 am

He gets released in one of the games though.<p>As far as I heard, so he wouldn't have to go through what Tsukasa did.
Lord Khyron

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby Demon Child » Thu May 06, 2004 9:03 pm

Ok i did not know that since ive only played the first one.
Demon Child

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby WolfHunt » Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:38 pm

DEMI = ED (cowboy bebop)<br>Reason- both have a lot of tech skills<br>(and both female)
WolfHunt

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby OnnaWren » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:29 pm

Yeah, except Demi has it more together upstairs than Radical Edward does. ;)<p>[EDIT: typoo]<p>[size=small][Edit by OnnaWren on [TIME]1087252188[/TIME]][/size]
OnnaWren

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby WolfHunt » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:04 pm

true<br>how about<br>ZIO= TATSOTO/AKIRA (AKIRA)<br>reason both have sweet powers and are 3v1l<p>[size=small][Edit by WolfHunt on [TIME]1089925608[/TIME]][/size]
WolfHunt

Comparing ps4 characters

Postby Ryucross » Sun Jul 18, 2004 8:56 pm

Shinji is Perfect as Chaz. You hit that one on the dot!<p>I see Raja as the old man in the 3x3 Eyes series. <p>Demi is a little more like a Washu-type character, except a little less organized.<p>Dark Force I see as Frieza.. because the bastard never dies. :p<p>I see Zio as Naraku. They both have they evil calmness in them.<p>
Ryucross

Postby bakasensei » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:50 pm

enh,I would have ta say Rika(PS4)-Orihime (Bleach)
"DAMN IT!" "ALL MY SUMMON MONSTERS HAVE BEEN ANIHILATED!"
bakasensei
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Re: Comparing ps4 characters

Postby bakasensei » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:53 pm

WolfHunt wrote:true<br>how about<br>ZIO= TATSOTO/AKIRA (AKIRA)<br>reason both have sweet powers and are 3v1l<p>[size=small][Edit by WolfHunt on [TIME]1089925608[/TIME]][/size]

LOL thats so funny!Ya,their both strong and evil and both where corrupted,but ya I can agree w/ this!
"DAMN IT!" "ALL MY SUMMON MONSTERS HAVE BEEN ANIHILATED!"
bakasensei
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Return to Anime / Manga