Best Anime Hero!

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Nomercybc » Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:00 pm

Its all about Guts from Berserk, Im telling you he will kill and thing that is in his way. He has faced hell and lived no one can beat him. Guts kicks ass. And Griffith can burn in hell
Nomercybc

Best Anime Hero!

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:41 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Lord Ashram from Lodoss War.<p>Face it, as the OVA series presents, It was Ashram who defeated Wagnard and saved Lodoss. <p>Not that weakling Parn.<p>Ashram was the hero.<br></blockquote><p>I don't recall Ashram saving Deedlit from being sacrificed to Falis, god of destruction. Wouldn't that be saving Lodoss?<br>
HuBBsDoctor

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:30 am

Ashram killed Wagnard. No one else did. If Wagnard hadn't been killed, the ritual would have carried on.<p>Ashram split him in half with his dying attack. Wagnard was toast.<p>Parn may have saved Deedlit, and he took freaking forever to. But Ashram killed Wagnard.<p>If Wagnard had not been killed, He would have lived to wreak more havoc. <p>And if you watch Legend of Crystania, Ashram turns out to be a true hero. Why? Spoiler!<p>After fleeing his defeat in the series, Ashram settles upon an island. More like they crash land there. Food starts running low and his people start dying. Ashram gives his soul to the evil god (name escapes me) and as a result, he saves his people. But in return, the god possesses his body and his people live in terror. Ashram gave everything for his people. And at the end, Pirotess has to kill him to save him. His death seals that dark god away, but his life is lost.
Lord Khyron

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Forge » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:54 pm

For me it would have to be either Spike from Cowboy BeBop or Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star because they actually get hurt.<p>But for DBZ its got to be Vegeta...
Forge

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Deathbringer » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:14 pm

My favorite anime characters are Naruto and Rock Lee from Naruto.
Deathbringer

Best Anime Hero!

Postby KexMex » Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:20 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Deathbringer</i><p>My favorite anime characters are Naruto and Rock Lee from Naruto.<br></blockquote><p>The only thing that makes Rock Lee slightly worth the effort of watching him is his Drunken Boxing, IMO.<p>And I'd have to say for my own fave, Chouji from Naruto. Because, he's fat and cool.
KexMex

Best Anime Hero!

Postby Nightmare » Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:00 pm

My favorite is Kambei (spelling?) from Samurai 7. He's just so damn talented with a katana :p
Nightmare

Postby Crimithan » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:09 pm

Kanada, Akira
Ko Uraki- Stardust Memories
Crimithan
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:37 pm

((I know this is a year-old topic, but still...))
Kratos from Tales of Symphonia OVA.
I wonder what people will see in the final days?
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby rlrunyon » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:28 pm

PIKA... CHHHHUUUUUU!!!! =D

Nah, I guess Spike from Cowboy Bebop, but he's more anti-hero. If you want to call someone a HERO, Goku from Dragon Ball is the compassionate hero there is.
rlrunyon
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Heroic_Chaz » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Goku is ownage. He never kills (on purpose) and he always KICKS ASS. People argue saying "he helped kill Cell", but that was totally Gohan lol.
I wonder what people will see in the final days?
Heroic_Chaz
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby NYKgjl10 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:30 am

For me is Duke Togo A.k.a...Golgo 13, and Ryo Saeba from City Hunter.
NYKgjl10
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby GaryOak » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:28 am

Gary Oak from Pokemon!

I also like Goku's attitude.
GaryOak
Locusta
Locusta

Motoko Kusanagi

Postby Wing-0 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:38 pm

Why Kusanagi? 'cuz she kicks ass, knows how to kick, and when to kick... Or shove a bullet down your... ahem... yeeaaaaaah...
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Abominae » Thu May 28, 2009 5:49 pm

Jap hero(ine) - Dokuro Mitsukai of Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan.

She teases, then she kills you in some horrible manner, then brings you back to life just to do it all over again.

American hero - Brock Sampson of Venture Bros.

Any man who can kill you with his ass is beyond normal levels of unbelievable ass kicking.
Abominae

PreviousNext

Return to Anime / Manga