Zone of the Enders Idolo

Any discussions related to anime/manga that you wish to share, or curious to know

Zone of the Enders Idolo

Postby ThePeaGuy » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:05 pm

Just wondering... Being a bit of a fan of the Zone of the Benders games (love the second one on the PS2, hate the first), I'm thinking of getting this movie, but I'm not sure whether it will be a good purchase and it turns out crap.<p>If you watched this movie, tell me what you think of it. :)<p>Ta.<p>PeaGuy<p><p>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1123852105[/TIME]][/size]
ThePeaGuy

Zone of the Enders Idolo

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:17 pm

I thought the movie was great, and the series wasn't bad either. If you liked the games, the movie is definately a good buy.
Tekno-Crystal

Zone of the Enders Idolo

Postby ThePeaGuy » Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:25 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Tekno-Crystal</i><p>I thought the movie was great, and the series wasn't bad either. If you liked the games, the movie is definately a good buy.<br></blockquote><p>Oh my fucking gawd! I got a fucking reply after waiting for a month! ~0 <p>Thanks for your feedback, Tekno-Crystal, at least someone cares around here.
ThePeaGuy

Zone of the Enders Idolo

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:52 am

I would reply quicker (as noted by this post date as well) but I don't check here very often, kinda busy lately. But, let me know what you do think of the movie if you see it.
Tekno-Crystal

Zone of the Enders Idolo

Postby ThePeaGuy » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:45 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Tekno-Crystal</i><p>I would reply quicker (as noted by this post date as well) but I don't check here very often, kinda busy lately. But, let me know what you do think of the movie if you see it.<br></blockquote><p>Thanks, I will. :)<p>I just purchased the dvd from amazon today. I'll write down a short review here after I receive and watched it.
ThePeaGuy

Postby Wing-0 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:24 am

Holy cow... I had never seen this thread before.

Here goes the bump...

I love Zone of the Enders for several reasons, one of them being the interesting mechanical designs.

I found Idolo to be a very interesting story, detailing the development of the original Orbital Frame and the Deimos Incident.

Funny... If I had been in a situation like that, I'd have sided with the Martians, but well, Bahram doesn't end well...

Favorite OF? Nephtys of course... Just take the creepy AI off... I don't need a weirdo giggling in my ears... I really hate it.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Zone of the Enders 2 ended the series, I think.
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby Wing-0 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:38 pm

It did. However, fans have been asking KP for a new entry for a long time. The people at KP have said they would like to make a new one when the immediate projects are finished.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Return to Anime / Manga