Favorite Characters in Universe and Portable

Discussions about Phantasy Star Universe

Favorite Characters in Universe and Portable

Postby Drake_Zeppeli » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:12 am

As the title implies, how about we all share our opinions about the characters we liked in the Universe and Portable series?

To start it off: Portable 2 (And Infinity to an extent) really offered quite the likeable characters that's just hard to give a reason to dislike them in the slightest. Practically all of Little Wing is irreplaceable to me out of everyone in Universe and Portable. (Though, I mostly favor Emilia, Kraz, and Ursula because they gave me a similar feeling and chemistry to that of Chaz, Rune, and Alys.)

Universe as a whole, while some characters are okay (Ethan, Karen, Maya, and Hyuga), there's definitely some that truly didn't deserve to die. (Kou/Maya, come back ~ !) And there's characters that definitely deserve to die. (Vol Brothers. No surprise since you would all see that coming.)
Phantasy Star is the love of my life...in the platonic sense.
Drake_Zeppeli
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Re: Favorite Characters in Universe and Portable

Postby Actor Leo » Tue May 30, 2023 8:28 pm

Drake_Zeppeli wrote:As the title implies, how about we all share our opinions about the characters we liked in the Universe and Portable series?

To start it off: Portable 2 (And Infinity to an extent) really offered quite the likeable characters that's just hard to give a reason to dislike them in the slightest. Practically all of Little Wing is irreplaceable to me out of everyone in Universe and Portable. (Though, I mostly favor Emilia, Kraz, and Ursula because they gave me a similar feeling and chemistry to that of Chaz, Rune, and Alys.)

Universe as a whole, while some characters are okay (Ethan, Karen, Maya, and Hyuga), there's definitely some that truly didn't deserve to die. (Kou/Maya, come back ~ !) And there's characters that definitely deserve to die. (Vol Brothers. No surprise since you would all see that coming.)

Mine Is
1: Chelsea, So Serving
2:Ursula Laurent , Real Captain
3:Yut junkers , Protective but careless sometimes
4:Emilia Percival: Always At Your side
5: Kraz : Bossy As Always but very kind
Actor Leo
Pinchant
Pinchant

Return to Phantasy Star Universe