State what you want.

Discussions about Phantasy Star Universe

State what you want.

Postby Benoit » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:22 pm

But how many times would the character be able to use the high-level Technique with that Mag? :D<p>Techniques lame? At least you don't miss any of them that way. And the strongest spells are spread out.
Benoit

State what you want.

Postby Halikus MK2 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:40 pm

I didnt mean that techniques are lame only that I felt that there should have been many more variations of different elementals. for example how cool would it be for a force to be able to clear the immediate area of enemies with a wind based tech(zan?) much in the way that the second hit of a combo will knock back a claw. I realise pso was ahead of its time and the online capabilities and resticted bandwidth of the DC must have had something to do with the small amount of individual attacks but this is something that PSU should be able to deal with.
Halikus MK2

State what you want.

Postby Neo48 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:51 pm

Well Benoit...you must ask yourself how much TP a mag with 195 MIND will give you. Thats quite a large ammount for tech usage.<p>Edit: (Why did I put an S?)<p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1111013340[/TIME]][/size]
Neo48

State what you want.

Postby Benoit » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:38 pm

You mean TP.<br>Well, yeah... But it's not cheating. After all, a Mag has to be fed. It's a lot of work, and it pays off.<p>Second hit of a combo knocks back a Claw? Not true. A Hard attack does.
Benoit

State what you want.

Postby Mage1 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:45 pm

My mag gives me over 100 atk, def and the rest of the stuff.<p>I am the shield, I gaurd almost anyone in teh, multi mode.<br>I use at least 5 mag powers (Photon Blasts) in hard Mode.<p>I always use hard attacks first it is weak, hard, weak or hard, hard, weak or finally hard, hard, hard.
Mage1

State what you want.

Postby Neo48 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:50 pm

<blockquote>Well, yeah... But it's not cheating. After all, a Mag has to be fed. It's a lot of work, and it pays off. </blockquote> <p>Not much work in caring for a level 200 MAG...hehe
Neo48

State what you want.

Postby Wolf 10 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:42 pm

I'm more of a bodyguard for my cousins and brother. yeah, level 200 doesn't really have a goal to be cared about, but nevertheless must be cared about.
Wolf 10

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Universe