whoa.. high resolution shot.

Discussions about Phantasy Star Universe

Postby Lord Khyron » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:12 am

Look at most artwork of female warriors.. You can also reference games.<p>Any armor on a female will accent the figure.<p>Early middle age armor was just a breastplate, further enhancing figure.<p>Bodysuit enhances a figure.<p>The skirts are seen in the japanese/chinese, etc. <p>Hell, Roman warriors wore skirts!<p>What exactly are you arguing Zubon?<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1113624761[/TIME]][/size]
Lord Khyron

Postby Zubon » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:18 am

I'm just saying that when people draw sexy girls in short skirts, they're not doing it because it's historically accurate. ;)<p>Also, guys always (admittedly, jokingly) defend all the anime chicks in next to no clothes by saying "it keeps them more mobile, helps them fight easier etc" but the same could be said if a guy wore nothing but his underpants and a breast plate!<p>But I was only teasing anyway. ^_~
Zubon

Postby Lord Khyron » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:57 am

Saying you'd dress like that for me Are ya? :) Mwa haha..<p>I sincerely believe less clothes can equal better mobility. But then again, armor is really useless to begin with, too many things penetrate.<p>The Valis warrior, Sophitia are nice examples.<p>What happens when I get to strike 3? <p>
Lord Khyron

Postby Zubon » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:02 am

Ever heard of castration? ^_^
Zubon

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star Universe