system req.

Discussions about Phantasy Star Universe

system req.

Postby WolfHunt » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:21 pm

does anyone know about the system requierments for the PC version? cause my comp. can barely run DOOM 3. or has it been cancelled too?
WolfHunt

system req.

Postby Nightmare » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:17 pm

I'd like to know too my PC sometimes has trouble running Half Life 2 .... I'm thinking that it shouldn't be much mroe than BB just because this release is coming out for Playstation 2 as opposed to playstation 3 so the graphics can still be upgraded but not enough to cause it to take a better graphics card ... I think if you can even barely run doom 3 you'll be able to run PSU
Nightmare

system req.

Postby Saner2 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:20 pm

yeah PSU doesnt require much hardware but the graphics are higher quality than PSO games.
Saner2

system req.

Postby GroG » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:28 pm

Don't think they will release it for the PC in the end. They still got PSOBB to fill their wallets.
GroG

system req.

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun Sep 11, 2005 12:15 am

Not release for PC? That is the only way the game will be able to be constantly patched on the MMORPG setting.<p>MMORPG's live by patching and adding.<p>No PS 2 memory card or even net access would be able to do those constant patches. <p>PS2 users will get a MMORPG with no new frills like the PC version.<p>Hell, they may even make PSU completely offline for the PS2.<p>Other games ported have things taken out and put in.. I can say several ports of a certain game that had things cut out per system. <p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1126397774[/TIME]][/size]
Lord Khyron

system req.

Postby WolfHunt » Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:33 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>MMORPG's live by patching and adding.<p>No PS 2 memory card or even net access would be able to do those constant patches. <br></blockquote><br>what if it came with a special memory thing? kinda like the HDD for ff11
WolfHunt

system req.

Postby Saner2 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:17 pm

get over yourself, the PS2 version will have full online support. <p>you sound like some rabid PC fanboy who looks down and repeat their criticisms about consoles every chance they get.
Saner2

Return to Phantasy Star Universe