Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity = PSp2 Eps 1 & 2

Discussions about Phantasy Star Universe

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity = PSp2 Eps 1 & 2

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:38 am

Well, it is official. Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity IS the original PSp2 along with the new second episode all packed into one single disc/DL package. This strikes me as odd in a sense of marketing (because of the release of the international version a few days ago), but a sound decision from a development standpoint. Why? Content.

As reported, players will be able to import their full character, items, level, weapons and stuff over to the new environment and continue where they left off, since speaking about content, it is an expansion of the original, only including a fully new story mode.

This directly reminds me of the situation between PSO and PSO Eps 1&2.

I'm liking the appearance of the female Dumans and the new costumes for each race, especially the female beasts.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby BenoitRen » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:10 pm

I don't like that decision, myself. Sure, there will be more content, but it's like a slap in the face to everyone who bought the previous title. As you can import your character, it's not like you'd have had to start over yet again.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 pm

I more or less agree so far with you. The weird part comes when I, having bought the game am presented with the reincarnation system the new version possesses. I didn't get the best ending, I'd like to try different combinations of weaponry at earlier levels and do NOT wish to lose a few hard earned items in the next iteration like I did when going from the first to the second.

Truth be told, I'm not completely all right with this, but the recent additions seem like good ones. I'm still not too happy about the guy in the sexy woman's dress, though.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Postby Wing-0 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:29 pm

Well, I just heard the opening song (along with watching the new opening), and I can say that I'm loving it.

Nice!

http://bumped.org/psublog/lyrics-for-ph ... -infinity/
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Return to Phantasy Star Universe