[30 June 2009]-- Phantasy Star V: Victory of the Darkness

The latest news in the Phantasy Star community

[30 June 2009]-- Phantasy Star V: Victory of the Darkness

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Reposting lost thread:
BenoitRen, Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:41 pm wrote:Another site bites the dust. The link goes to an archive.org copy.

PSV: Victory of the Darkness was a Phantasy Star fan game in development by PSDB member -S. It was going to be a strategy game set during PSIV, with the twist that Chaz and the others would have died at the hands of Dark Force 2.

Who knows what happened to the person and the project.

EDIT: Moved to Phantasy Star News.

Abominae, Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:14 pm wrote:A review of some comments and a snippet of the PS Comp. has always left me wondering if either Chaz or Alys were decendants of Alis/Rolf... I also wondered if there was anything significant about Alis bloodline.

thriwren, Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 pm wrote:If a direct Bloodline of Alis/Rolf, if there is still some in Algo, probably is to thin by that point.

BenoitRen, Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:14 pm wrote:Discuss the fan game, for crying out loud. :(

BenoitRen, Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:30 pm wrote:I would, except that I can't find any info on it.

BenoitRen, Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:45 pm wrote:I gave some info, and there's more at the archived version of the site I linked in my post.

Abominae, Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 pm wrote:I checked them. Either it's this browser, or the link is dead. I've tried again with no luck.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Return to Phantasy Star News