Would you guys use Rika if you didnt have to? (ps4)

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Postby cenzixao » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:43 pm

I know I would, she is definitly one of the better chars especially with her good healing techs + decent offense. Only thing she is missing is a good multi-enemy hitting move. Saner is very underrated.<br>What kind of party would you guys piece together if you could pick any 5?<br>My party wouldnt change much, Id drop Wren and use Chaz, Rika, Rune, Hahn, and Raja. Not saying Wren is bad, Id rather be able to heal all my guys at once though with 1 move plus Wren takes a lot of damage from enemy magics..
cenzixao

Postby Tekenu » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:45 pm

I'd have a party of Chaz, Rika, Rune, Raja and Gryz. I'd take these characters because there is a good balance of offence, defence, offensive magice and healing magic.
Tekenu

Postby Siren » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:50 pm

I think that I'd drop Rika and have a party of Chaz, Demi, Wren, Hahn and Rune.
Siren

Postby Prince Noah » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:52 pm

I'd use, Chaz, Rune, KYRA :D , Wren and Demi. ;)
Prince Noah

Postby PhanGarrett » Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:53 pm

I'd definitely continue to use Rika. I'd be downright lying if I denied the fact that eye candy does a great deal to hold my attention when playing a game or watching a film.
PhanGarrett

Postby Wosu » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:07 pm

I'd probably take Hahn Raja Demi plus Rune and Kyra<br> Image Image Image <b>____+____</b> Image Image <p>Well Hahn would be choosen because I've always loved his design: simple but efficient, Demi because she is cute and I love her Phonomezer and Raja because he is a super healer (I also love his jokes). <p>I don't know about Rune and Kyra... Something kept killing me in PSIV: I never had the opportunity to use Kyra for a very long time (maybe she comes a little too late in your party.) <p>Of course I raised all my character to the level 98 many times but Kyra hadn't any place in my teams (I feel sorry for her)<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Wosu on [TIME]1082761863[/TIME]][/size]
Wosu

Postby LaconianShot » Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:13 pm

Drop Rika? No way! Her Gires is very useful...and Doubleslash can deal alot of damage, which is very important. Other things contribute too...her appearance, for one, and also her personality, which I find to be likeable. No, I'd keep Rika.
LaconianShot

Postby cenzixao » Sat Apr 24, 2004 12:00 am

You need all the healing you can get. Funny thing today in my game Im only like lvl 38'ish. I was messing around in the edge just tryna get a few levels and I wound up finding the last boss. So Im like ok ill just play around with him, not like im gonna win... Man I whooped the **** out that boy.... He had to be almost dead then out of nowhere he pulls out 2 megid in a row and obliterates me. (after he cancelled my barriers) i was like ughhhhhhhh. Im kinda disappointed in his easiness, he needed to pull out 2 megid right in a row to beat me and none of my guys are even level 40. Plus I used most of Rika's tech points on the way to him.
cenzixao

Postby Benoit » Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:42 am

I wouldn't drop Rika. She's got Saner, good healing, and great agility and offense. And she's a cool character.
Benoit

Postby WolfHunt » Wed May 05, 2004 11:30 pm

Yes, she is a good medic.<br>but i'd rather have raja<p>[size=small][Edit by WolfHunt on [TIME]1083799906[/TIME]][/size]
WolfHunt

Postby Cherok » Wed May 05, 2004 11:40 pm

Hey, how often do techniques like Barrier and Deban actually work for you guys? I would always cast Barrier, although it really doesnt help alot against magical attacks
Cherok

Postby ill-intent » Thu May 06, 2004 1:57 am

I'd give it a try just to see what kind of gameplay you'd have to come up with. I think it might be cool to have more Raja........ :D <p>(Ideal experiment: Chaz, Demi, Kyra, Raja and Hahn -- total finess team)
ill-intent

Postby Prince Noah » Thu May 06, 2004 2:55 am

Horray! Thanks a BILLION for choosing Kyra! :)
Prince Noah

Postby Benoit » Thu May 06, 2004 4:52 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Cherok</i><p>Hey, how often do techniques like Barrier and Deban actually work for you guys? I would always cast Barrier, although it really doesnt help alot against magical attacks<br></blockquote><br>Use it several times. ;)
Benoit

Postby Mizehrith » Sat May 08, 2004 7:39 am

Indeed, I would! My team would look something like: Gryz, Demi, Rika, Rune, and Kyra - from the front to the back.
Mizehrith

Return to Phantasy Star