Another remake point

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Another remake point

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed May 05, 2004 4:57 pm

http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v10 ... k_p069.jpg<p>if Nei-First can have HIGH HEELS and still kick ass and be as beautiful as ever, And lost NOTHING from her character in PS 2<p>Then Alis can have heels in PS 1!<p>:) I like my conclusion
Lord Khyron

Another remake point

Postby Benoit » Wed May 05, 2004 6:09 pm

No, because it wasn't that way in the original.
Benoit

Another remake point

Postby ill-intent » Wed May 05, 2004 6:12 pm

And don't forget, Nei has animal-like agility and reflexes (it's better to always be on the balls of your feet). Alis.........uh, not so much.
ill-intent

Another remake point

Postby Monocromatico » Wed May 05, 2004 10:05 pm

Send'em to me!
Monocromatico

Another remake point

Postby zoothe » Wed May 05, 2004 11:03 pm

<blockquote>No, because it wasn't that way in the original. </blockquote><p>A remake doesn't have to be identical to the original on order for it to be good. Like I said before, what's the point of doing a remake if you're not changing anything?<br><p>[size=small][Edit by zoothe on [TIME]1093144926[/TIME]][/size]
zoothe

Another remake point

Postby Benoit » Thu May 06, 2004 4:58 pm

<blockquote>A remake doesn't have to be identical to the original on order for it to be good. Like I said before, what's hte point of doing a remake if you're not changing anything?</blockquote><br>Yes, BUT it has to remain faithful to the original game and the original ideas, being that Alis was a lead character that was not meant to be sexy in any way.
Benoit

Another remake point

Postby zoothe » Thu May 06, 2004 5:11 pm

<blockquote>Yes, BUT it has to remain faithful to the original game and the original ideas</blockquote><p>How does giving her high heels or whatever stray from the original ideas of the game? It's simply a difference in her design. It doesn't make her a whore. You have to allow for some creative license for the people working on the remake.
zoothe

Another remake point

Postby PhanGarrett » Thu May 06, 2004 5:14 pm

Dude, those heels aren't really even high to begin with. I, myself, own a pair of boots with higher heals than what Alis is wearing in the PS1 remake. And those are men's boots.<p>Stop being over sensive, and get over it.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by PhanGarrett on [TIME]1083863695[/TIME]][/size]
PhanGarrett

Another remake point

Postby Cherok » Thu May 06, 2004 5:44 pm

Since when did Nei use any kind of sword?>
Cherok

Another remake point

Postby Civer » Sat May 22, 2004 1:59 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Cherok</i><p>Since when did Nei use any kind of sword?><br></blockquote><br> Twas Neifirst, and her nifty cool beam sword thingy.
Civer

Return to Phantasy Star