Naflign's site is back!

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Naflign's site is back!

Postby ill-intent » Thu May 27, 2004 8:18 pm

Nice to hear! I see what you mean about the colour test. Do you still have the old Lutsu and Neifirst faces? If you need something small (and not in a hurry.... >_<), I can see what I can do.
ill-intent

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Naflign » Sat May 29, 2004 5:46 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ill-intent</i><p> Nice to hear! I see what you mean about the colour test. Do you still have the old Lutsu and Neifirst faces? If you need something small (and not in a hurry.... >_<), I can see what I can do.<br></blockquote><p>Ohhh, I'd really appreciate that! I was thinking about trying to put together a smallish game as an example of the engine/editor, and an piece or two could be just the trick. As for not in a hurry, I'd say that's a pretty good fit for my style :)<p>I still have the faces, but the big question is which disk I have them backed up on. My habit of constantly backing things up usually works out well, but I got a little overzelous around that time and have a ton of ambiougsly labled CDRs to fool me. Some of your work was split in two from when I first gave a shot at doing an engine, about a year and a half back. Do you remember the Minima, she's one of the character's in the editor right now. It's a little funny how code and art that finds its way onto my computer keeps cycling through different programs.
Naflign

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Darken » Sat May 29, 2004 3:14 pm

Its good to see it back up.<p>Darken: Wait I know this house... and you!!! You little Devil send me back!!<p>Skuld: Stop yelling at me...And I am sending you back...I think...<p>Belldandy: Oh my Skuld you didn't tell me we had a guest...<p>Darken: ~0 Hold on little girl I'm gonna hang around for alittle bit...
Darken

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Benoit » Sat May 29, 2004 6:40 pm

Ah! My Goddess... :D
Benoit

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star