Naflign's site is back!

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Benoit » Wed May 12, 2004 5:02 pm

Yaay! Seems it was already back for a while, though. :D<p>http://www.naflign.lunar-net.com/ego/index.htm
Benoit

Naflign's site is back!

Postby ill-intent » Wed May 12, 2004 6:30 pm

Wow! ~0 Now there's stuff I haven't seen in ages. (I looked at my old stuff he has posted there and Rudo looks like a geezer, what was I thinking?)<p>Takes me back.....<br>
ill-intent

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Siren » Wed May 12, 2004 10:47 pm

Cool, but the drama CD sound file link is broken...<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Siren on [TIME]1084402271[/TIME]][/size]
Siren

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Naflign » Thu May 13, 2004 12:00 am

Yay to that being noticed too! I was curious if anyone would stumble onto it. I should even have some new content to go along with it soon, in theory at least :)
Naflign

Naflign's site is back!

Postby LaconianShot » Thu May 13, 2004 12:06 am

Hello Naflign! :) Decided to join PS Cave? That's good...I've checked out your site, and I have to say that I like it! I'm downloading the translated Nei's Adventure right now.
LaconianShot

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Naflign » Thu May 13, 2004 12:11 am

Your old Nei picture got the ultimate honor of being part of reenacting the "what color pen are you" dialouge during a font test in a program I'm working on ;) Heck, now that I think of it I believe I've been using it in program tests for things I've never gotten around to finishing for years now!<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by ill-intent</i><p> Wow! ~0 Now there's stuff I haven't seen in ages. <p></blockquote><br>
Naflign

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Naflign » Thu May 13, 2004 12:13 am

Yep, been lurking for ages and figured it was about time I signed up. I'm crossing my fingers on Nei's Adventure working, I've had mixed reports of its functioning under XP. Updating that is my next priority after finishing Huey. And thanks for the compliment! :)<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>Hello Naflign! :) Decided to join PS Cave? That's good...I've checked out your site, and I have to say that I like it! I'm downloading the translated Nei's Adventure right now.<br></blockquote><br>
Naflign

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Naflign » Thu May 13, 2004 12:15 am

Yah, sadly I need to get around to just removing that link. The CD rip would have taken up most of the space I have now.<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Siren</i><p>Cool, but the drama CD sound file link is broken...<p>[size=small][Edit by Siren on [TIME]1084402271[/TIME]][/size]<br></blockquote><br>
Naflign

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu May 13, 2004 12:27 am

I say we translate the whole dialogue and then produce a english version of it!<p>And make it a mp3 format and spread it. I am sure it could be made smaller with my mp3 encoder.<p>I say we do it!
Lord Khyron

Naflign's site is back!

Postby LaconianShot » Thu May 13, 2004 12:43 am

Who are you going to get to be the voice actors? You can't use the originals, that's for sure.
LaconianShot

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Goldark » Thu May 13, 2004 9:15 am

Whoohooo!!! Finally one of the site with the most unique stuff is bak on track (I hope for long!). BTW how's "Phantasy Star 2 alternate" project going?
Goldark

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu May 13, 2004 5:07 pm

I say we make it a PScave project! We all try out and someone select the VA's and then we go to it.
Lord Khyron

Naflign's site is back!

Postby SheWren » Thu May 13, 2004 7:35 pm

<blockquote>I'm crossing my fingers on Nei's Adventure working, I've had mixed reports of its functioning under XP. Updating that is my next priority after finishing Huey. And thanks for the compliment! :)<br></blockquote><br>I don't know if it of some interest, but I've played the Amia's Adventure a little on XP and had no problems...except for my LCD monitor which doesn't like the subtitles :(
SheWren

Naflign's site is back!

Postby LaconianShot » Thu May 13, 2004 10:45 pm

Try out? Hmm, that interests me, but I don't have any sound recording technology, and I don't intend to get any.
LaconianShot

Naflign's site is back!

Postby Naflign » Mon May 24, 2004 9:18 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Goldark</i><p>Whoohooo!!! Finally one of the site with the most unique stuff is bak on track (I hope for long!). BTW how's "Phantasy Star 2 alternate" project going?<br></blockquote><p>Sorry for the delayed reply, some family from out of state dropped by and kept me away from the computer. I 'think' the project is going well. Most of the work has gone into making editors to speed up the project in the end, and I believe that part is nearing an end. The biggest annoyence right now is that I seem to have broken something somewhere that windows dosn't like, so I need to figure out what exactly I'm doing wrong for that platform. Somehow I'm betting a linux only release wouldn't garner much attention :)<br>
Naflign

Next

Return to Phantasy Star