What the...?!?!?

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

What the...?!?!?

Postby zoothe » Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:35 am

Ha! That's funny! Someone went to that PST pre-order page and left a "review":<p> <blockquote> Incredible!!!<br>Reviewed By: Azelrpg Date: Sunday, June 13, 2004<p>Phantasy Star 1-3 remade with somewhat updated graphics and it's 20 bucks!!!</blockquote>
zoothe

What the...?!?!?

Postby Benoit » Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:49 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by gm2987</i><p>That was posted on another topic already benoit :P<br></blockquote><br>Where? :?
Benoit

What the...?!?!?

Postby zoothe » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:34 am

For those who may not know: EBGames has a pre-order page for the PS Trilogy with a release date in October. One thing I noticed though is that <b>XS Games</b> is listed as the publisher (as opposed to Conspiracy Games). I have never heard of XS Games. Anyone know anything about this?<p>Also, in IGN, it says that the Trilogy will only be released in North America.<p>EDIT- GameStats.com has the release date for the Triogy as 5/31/2005... the first release date listed that actually sounds realistic. They, too, say that it will only be released in North America.<p><p>[size=small][Edit by zoothe on [TIME]1089341397[/TIME]][/size]
zoothe

What the...?!?!?

Postby Ryucross » Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:30 am

August would not be too soon, would it? I mean the game doesn't look that big to translate.. (I've never played PS1)
Ryucross

What the...?!?!?

Postby zoothe » Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:49 am

Well I suppose, due to the lack of information, anything is possible. But I think it highly unlikely based on two "facts": The PS2 and 4 remakes are still unreleased in Japan, still without even tentative release dates or screenshots of any kind... And Conspiracy Games' website lists the Trilogy as set for QY1 2005.<p>Impossible? No. But extremely doubtful.
zoothe

What the...?!?!?

Postby Ryucross » Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:53 am

That fact is true. I think they're jumping the gun a bit on PSII and IV.
Ryucross

What the...?!?!?

Postby Benoit » Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:54 pm

Those stores are just full of crap. Mostly unrealistic release dates with bogus publishers, and saying that it's only released in the US. Bullshit. If they would read Conspiracy Entertainment's page, it's stated very clearly that they will also be released in Europe.
Benoit

What the...?!?!?

Postby zoothe » Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:33 am

What if it's an attempt by Conspiracy Games to see how many people out there are willing to buy it? I mean, GameStop and Electronics Boutique are both taking pre-orders... just a thought.
zoothe

What the...?!?!?

Postby Ryucross » Mon Jul 12, 2004 9:31 am

I'd pre-order it! Definitely...<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Ryucross on [TIME]1089624694[/TIME]][/size]
Ryucross

What the...?!?!?

Postby Benoit » Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:52 pm

If it was such an attempt, there would be a realistic release date with correct publishers...
Benoit

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star