oooooohh she's soo kawaiiii!!!!!! ^.^

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Postby Siren » Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:19 pm

<blockquote>I just think she's cute and I think I saw an NPC like her in one of the classic PS games but I cant remember which. <p></blockquote> <p>She looks similar to the PSIII Tool Store clerk, and she also looks like a clerk in PSIV.
Siren

Postby Saner2 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:47 pm

that's right! I knew she looked familiar! ^_^
Saner2

Postby Demon Child » Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:03 pm

:offtopic: <br>Stop fighting you two
Demon Child

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Jun 27, 2004 8:57 pm

Jeeze, take your arguments somewhere else. <br>Ooooh, Momoka is very Kawai indeed! :p
LaconianShot

Postby Missagh » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:33 pm

Is this thing still on?! ~_~
Missagh

Postby Demon Child » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:40 pm

Unfortunatly yes, the two of them are still fighting. However I think I made some progress with Noah, I still havent gotten much of a reply from Benoit though. :(
Demon Child

Postby gm2987 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:25 pm

Blue Burst? Hmm intersting seems desent to bad we never got a PC verson over here thats not a demo >.>
gm2987

Postby Benoit » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:23 am

Actually it isn't out in an English version, just like the former PC port wasn't.
Benoit

Postby SheWren » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:07 pm

BB quest are better than the cube ones...
SheWren

Postby OnnaWren » Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:43 pm

Blah. BB probably won't come to the States, mostly because of the lackluster performance of PSO on the whole in the US, as opposed to Evercrack (and FFXI)... >:/<br><p>[size=small][Edit by OnnaWren on [TIME]1088707408[/TIME]][/size]
OnnaWren

Postby Benoit » Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:00 pm

PSO did very well in the Dreamcast days.<br>The more recent versions haven't, though.<br>But that doesn't mean that PSO as a whole didn't make a good performance.<p>And may I remind you that Blue Burst is just a rehash. It has nothing new. The Story Mode is just a multi-player version of the offline quests, in essence. This may not be entirely correct, but it's not really new, in any case.
Benoit

Postby OnnaWren » Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:41 pm

New to consoles, no. But PC players have never gotten a version of PSO. By now, though, would it even really matter?<p>Good performance, maybe. But certainly nowhere near the hordes of players that frequent Evercrack on the PC and FFXI on the PC and PS2.<p>It's a crying shame that when I finally get my Hunters' License, the Gamecube servers are virtual ghost towns...
OnnaWren

Postby Benoit » Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:38 pm

<blockquote>New to consoles, no. But PC players have never gotten a version of PSO.</blockquote><br>BZZT! Incorrect. A port of PSO Ver.2 was released for the PC years ago, with added language support of Korean and Chinese.<br> <blockquote>Good performance, maybe. But certainly nowhere near the hordes of players that frequent Evercrack on the PC and FFXI on the PC and PS2.</blockquote><br>You'd be surprised. Evercrack maybe it doesn't reach, but it certainly has done better than FFXI, trust me.<br> <blockquote>It's a crying shame that when I finally get my Hunters' License, the Gamecube servers are virtual ghost towns...</blockquote><br>Not really. Population has always been more or less the same. There are just too many ships to choose, so you have to know where to look if you want to find players. There are still several hundreds online though, and then I'm not counting the Japanese...
Benoit

Postby SheWren » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:50 pm

No, EU ships are a real desert and the US ones are becoming too.<br>Only Japanese still play a lot PSO...<br>Moreover, EU and US players are 85% cheaters...
SheWren

Postby Benoit » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:55 pm

There are still the good people here. ;)
Benoit

PreviousNext

Return to Phantasy Star