What Countries would the worlds in PS3 be ?

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

Re: What Countries would the worlds in PS3 be ?

Postby Kalisiin » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:35 am

True that, about French Fries...they were invented in Belgium...and the word "french" refers to the way in which they are cut. The potato is "frenched" which means, cut into thin strips. and for the record, I called the Iraq invasion under Bush "Operation Inigo Montoya" Because that is what it REALLY was all about. Bushie-boy had to show Daddy he had bigger balls than daddy did.
Kalisiin
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Doctor Hooves » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Kalisiin wrote:
DarkMyau wrote:I see them all as European countries for some reason.

Not accusing, but I speculate a little "America-hate" going on here.

I can't blame a lot of the world for hating America...I do not support much of our foreign policy myself.

But it really hurts my feelings, as an American...to be soecifically excluded...and thought of as evil...or better yet, non-existent.

I know there are many who would prefer America not to be a part of the world. I find this to be very hutful and upsetting.
I can't control our government's policies...we don't have democracy here and never did.

We have "Representative Republic" here...and, unfortunately, these days...if you don't have money, you don't GET a voice. It wasn't supposed to be this way...but this is how the "great expiriment" has turned out. Politicians JOB NUMBER ONE is to get re-elected. To do this, they need lots of camapign cash to advertise their campaigns, and to distort and lie about the records of their opponents. That costs lots of money.

Special interests, who have lots of money...provide much of this money to the cabndidates. and while there is SUPPOSED to be no "quid pro quo" in our government...you don't REALLY think that these campaign conytributors really expect nothing in return for their investment? That they give this cash out of some altruistic sense of civic duty? If so, I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!

No, the cash folks just give their cash to people they know, or believe...will already vote the way they would wish...and thus it isn't EXACTLY a quid pro quo situation...generally, the wealthy get what they want and the rest of Americans have no voice. Our elections are a joke, our government sucks, and it is not anywhere close to real representation anymore. All we get to do is work our asses off, pay taxes till it hurts, and shut up and enjoy being spied on! You reading this, NSA?

The US is better than where I live and I'd sure like to visit it sometime...
Doctor Hooves
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Kalisiin » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Doctor Hooves wrote:The US is better than where I live and I'd sure like to visit it sometime...

And where would that be?
Kalisiin
Locusta
Locusta

Postby Doctor Hooves » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Kalisiin wrote:
Doctor Hooves wrote:The US is better than where I live and I'd sure like to visit it sometime...

And where would that be?

I live in Ireland and it rains a lot here and police are useless sometimes.
Doctor Hooves
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:08 pm

Doctor Hooves wrote:I live in Ireland and it rains a lot here and police are useless sometimes.

Sounds better than the USA to me. At least you get rain. In California they'd be really envious of you! As for the police, there are lots of stories about those on the other side of the pond as well.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby Doctor Hooves » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:23 pm

BenoitRen wrote:
Doctor Hooves wrote:I live in Ireland and it rains a lot here and police are useless sometimes.

Sounds better than the USA to me. At least you get rain. In California they'd be really envious of you! As for the police, there are lots of stories about those on the other side of the pond as well.

Then I get I'm envious of them, lol.
Doctor Hooves
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Kalisiin » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:16 pm

Before you get too envious about our police here, try a Google search on Ferguson, Missouri sometime.

It is not, by any means, an isolated incident here in the US of A, either.

Especially after last week's elections, I am envious of YOU, Doctor Hooves...our country is in for a bad two years.
Kalisiin
Locusta
Locusta

Postby etony33 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:02 pm

WOW...I am an American and agree that none of them would be the United States, simply because the United States has no monarchies. I think you are seeing something that isn't there, pal.
etony33
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby etony33 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Nobody included Liechtenstein, Malta, Andorra, or Vanuatu? Bunch of haters.
etony33
King Rappy
King Rappy

Postby etony33 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:11 pm

No, it just hit me...I don't know about the rest of them, but Landen is Ireland and Aquatica is Northern Ireland. Or maybe the other way around. Either way, they are historical enemies despite the fact that they really shouldn't be enemies at all.

Some POW from Agoe in a Shusoran prison can be Bobby Sands.
etony33
King Rappy
King Rappy

Previous

Return to Phantasy Star