I just need to rant.

Discuss anything related to the Phantasy Star series

I just need to rant.

Postby DarkMyau » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:33 pm

So I finally download and play Generation 2 and I'm horrified to see that two major flaws are still in the game!

The worst leveling system ever is still here. Reward me with random level ups. Great idea. Now I have all the fun of high level weak as heck characters again. Why wasn't this fixed!?

And dear Anne (why isn't she named Amy!? It really puts me off) dying every time shes hit. SHES ON LEVEL 13 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD AND HAS AN EMEL EQUIPED!

Its just been a complete ordeal. I just had to bail on my 6th attempt to finish the bio lab. And this was the first time I made it to the second floor!

I mean...what are SEGA doing!? Do they really think that over rated hedgehog is the answer??? How many Sonic games have flopped now? I'll let SEGA in on a secret they are clearly too dumb to figure out. Make Sonic 2d morons! 3d doesnt work for his games. Mortal Kombat went back to 2d and they are back on top.

How many Final Fantasy games have been good of late? 10 was the last good one. SEGA could have swiped all of Squares fans with a solid RPG or two. Phantasy Star definitely could be the game to do it.
DarkMyau
Scorpius
Scorpius

Re: I just need to rant.

Postby DarkMyau » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:34 pm

Ok rant over

7th attempt on the bio systems lab.
DarkMyau
Scorpius
Scorpius

Re: I just need to rant.

Postby Pukka » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:56 am

Sorry to necro this thread. same thing happened to me too. in the 10 runs she died (each time she dies, i refuse to clone her and just start over) Unfortunately for me, about 1/3 of the time I made it to the basement and got the recorder. It just happens the bio monsters found her attractive and target her twice, AND THAT JUST HAPPENS when I'm at the LAST floor about to exit the level. On top of that, I'm using 2 ceramic knifes for her! without shield! On the last few tries I gave up and about after 3 tries, I finally made it with shield on her. ARGH!
Seriously, it must be dark force and its sadistic humor.
Pukka
Pinchant
Pinchant

Return to Phantasy Star